14 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Re: The New Chartist Movement
Apr 11, 2018, 19:11
Amil04 wrote:

I think these people go beyond the ‘trying to be’ anti establishment. Just my opinion. I’m not about to become a ‘New Chartist’ however. Something beyond politics is needed to fundamentally change the way society operates. But I see movements like this as a start. They at least bring awareness to the current criminal kabal in government. Let’s see how it pans out eh?

It was the ’Brexiteers and Remainers, we’re all being scammed’ article I thought of interest since it seems to be a hot topic of debate on here. I’ve been drawn into the feeling of having defend something I don’t know enough about...

Sincere best wishes Captain!

I'm speaking from experience with these groups, I was prominent in setting up a local party last year (left since) which was intended to highlight and promote an alternative to the same old parties. Instead they just ended up joining them. Regardless of how 'anti-establishment' thee groups try to be they pretty much always end up being a part of the establishment. Labour are a prime example of that actually.

U-Know! Forum Index