Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Locodogz
Locodogz
254 posts

Re: Eff off Cable you cheap piece of rubbish
Apr 10, 2018, 15:14
Nice try.....but once again errant nonsense

Lets remind ourselves of Nigel's original post, which I supported. He said;

"In the interests of balance, it's my experience that there are a (unmeasured) number of people in Midlands towns who supported Brexit and still do on the simple grounds it will mean Poles, Muslims and refugees will be sent home. No point pretending otherwise I'd have thought."

I've seen footage of people citing the fact that there are 'too many foreigners' over here as a reason to support Brexit (I'm sure many other have they were on mainstream TV), furthermore I had the misfortune to witness someone being accosted by an individual (I doubt a remainer) shouting along the lines of 'we won, go home' in the aftermath of the referendum. I'm no more going to try to dig out clips of this than I am to ask you to show yours and I'm sure you'll use this reticence (actually more a lack of web-waviness) to demonstrate that this all made up.

I've never suggested that there was one let alone "many clips with people professing a "nostalgic longing" for "white faces"." (your words) - but hey if that's the best you've got!?! BTW you never did show me how post Brexit I'd have the same freedom to work across Europe that I enjoyed before - tip-toed away from that one IIRC!

Keyboard revolutionaries, don't like it up'em eh!
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index