Head To Head
Register
U-Know! Forum »
Ireland threatening to block Brexit deal ....

Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
nigelswift
8112 posts

Re: Ireland... Tories threaten Good Friday Agreement to be tossed out on Blue Bin day.
Jun 30, 2017, 12:53
What on earth's the matter with you? Raging attention seeking alternating with raging aggression. I tried to make a couple of civil points (on a subject in which I have academic qualifications) and you respond like that.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Re: Ireland... Tories threaten Good Friday Agreement to be tossed out on Blue Bin day.
Jun 30, 2017, 12:56
As I said before:
What on earth's the matter with you? Raging attention seeking alternating with raging aggression. I tried to make a couple of civil points (on a subject in which I have academic qualifications) and you respond like that.

Just stop. And say something civil.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jun 30, 2017, 12:56
Raging?
WTF r u talking about?
I'm having my morning coffee here...
Too funny old boy.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jun 30, 2017, 12:59
Whats to say that your "academic" qualifiers won't trump?
Nigel, seriously here...take your happy pills and put on some nice classical music.
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Jun 30, 2017, 13:53
Locodogz wrote:
Hi HD

Not sure theres any disagreement here - we're both of the view that the major problem is the threat to the GFA.

There's a bit of semantics as to whether the DUP per se are "the issue", however it is undoubtedly the DUP 'marriage of convenience' to the UK Tory party that is driving the threat to the GFA

Exactly. The traditional Roman Catholic versus Presbyterian House of Orange two-sides nonsense is not the issue. One has paedophile priests and believes the Pope to hold the Keys to Heaven and the other thinks Mankind is 4,000 years old and that Pet Shop Boys should be damned to Hell. Some people on this forum believe in dousing, UFOs and Earth Spirits. Let us leave the semantics at that.

It is undue influence, vested interest and pervasive power which is the problem when manifest in the armed police, paramilitaries and local turf wars in Northern Ireland. Everyone in Norn Irn needs their bins emptied, proper schools for kids and pot-holes in the roads fixed. The semantics can be discussed at their respective Chapels and Kingdom Halls on Sunday. On Sundays I shall as usual be sacrificing a goat and invoking the Power of Thor (the only God worth bothering about) while bathing in Raven's Blood.
Locodogz
Locodogz
254 posts

Jun 30, 2017, 15:21
"Raven's Blood"!?!?!?

So passe - everyone using Rook's blood these days dontyerknow..........
Locodogz
Locodogz
254 posts

Jun 30, 2017, 15:26
Yawn.....

but dhaji.....he slyer than a sockful of weasels.....why he got dem limies all 'oer da shop....

dat ole catfish......
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jun 30, 2017, 15:37
Yeah.....
but yo sho cain't heps yosef...
u be reedin' ever one o' ole' dhajjies rekanins'....
Um hmmm....
Locodogz
Locodogz
254 posts

Jun 30, 2017, 16:29
Hell yeah...

dat broad shouldered dahji - he's ma hero........
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jun 30, 2017, 16:48
Let me guess...
your trying' to stir up a good ole' fashioned gang-fuckin'....aren't cha'..?
Yup....trolling aint what it used to be.

By the way, your really terrible at the faux negro Ebonics shtick.
Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index