Julian Cope presents Head Heritage

Head To Head
Register
U-Know! Forum »
For those that want to see for themselves what the White Helmets controversy is about.....

23 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Clarity of Signal
15 posts

Edited Jun 24, 2017, 05:24
You didn't have to go to all that trouble...... :)
Jun 24, 2017, 05:13
my name and music is listed at the Clarity of Signal site with a link on the top right hand corner to my current music project Mental Pictures.

https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/mentalpictures

Thanks for promoting my stuff. Who knows I may even gain a few Julian Cope fans who appreciate my original music. :) I traveled quite extensively with my original music. Playing 44 countries in all and was a street musician in Montreal, London and Holland for a spell in the 1990's. I recorded two CD's as Tone Deaf Radio in Athens, Ga in the late 1990's and shared the stage often with Elephant 6 bands back in those days. All old friends. I was fortunate to meet my hero's such as Robyn Hitchcock, Michael Stipe, Gary Louris, amongst others. Been a good and enjoyable musical life so far.....post my USMC mistake. :)

Your detective skills are impeccable by the way......considering you simply could have clicked the link on the front of my site that leads directly to CDBaby and told you who I was.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index