Head To Head
Register
U-Know! Forum »
For those that want to see for themselves what the White Helmets controversy is about.....

5 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Re: For those that want to see for themselves what the White Helmets controversy is about.....
Jun 22, 2017, 22:32
Clarity of Signal wrote:
Syrian Tapestry of Terror – The Quintessential Video Exposing Media Lies About Syria and The White Helmets Terrorists (50,000 views and climbing)

https://clarityofsignal.com/2017/06/22/syrian-tapestry-of-terror-the-quintessential-video-exposing-media-lies-about-syria-and-the-white-helmets-terrorists-50000-views-and-climbing/

This material is being quite heavily censored across the Internet right now. See for yourself what its all about and don't let others try to intimidate you from exercising your right to free speech and expression.

I see how you operate, i do....
Pre-load the discussion with phrases like " don't let others try to intimidate you from exercising your right to free speech and expression."

Cuz anyone that can see thru your obvious smoke screen is all about that..
Lets be candid here..ok? You know that the only reason you took on a membership here is to flood this particular sub-forum with your singular agenda...There will be no friendly banter on the 'pump' section from you, no contributions about interesting music on 'unsung'....oh no..not from YOU..
You know how i know?

Here is this for starters..ok?

Here is a verifiable link that proves exactly what is going to happen to you...It proves exactly what has happened to you before...Permanent banning for web-site flooding with YOUR un-substantiatable agenda...Mmmm-K ??

https://jackpineradicals.com/members/clarityofsignal/

30 pages of your posts that push your un-relenting agenda...

https://jackpineradicals.com/members/clarityofsignal/forums/

I mean..its a train-wreck what you did to that site....sheesh ! I see that several other members called you out on that site for exactly the same reasons that i have....
All your substantiations are links to your own site...an un-ending mobius strip of circular argument that always links back to your own agenda built site....

If necessary, i could go on for days taking your fabrications apart brick by brick... I've seen your like come and go.....

I don't understand why none of your 'eye opening' videos and 'points of view' do not include the literally Hundreds of videos on the web that showcase the Russian helicopters dumping barrel bombs on the Syrians that still are left to resist Assad's dictatorship/regime....
Really though...i think i do understand...This ain't about Russia...it's about 'murica'.
Believe me when i tell you...you won't last long here either...
You do have a few lackies and stooges here that do see your one sided world, but on the whole, i still believe the overall intelligence quota of the remaining membership here, will also balk at you in the long run...just as they did on the links that i posted above.
Now here is a suggestion...leave off the White Helmets and concentrate on removing your tin-foil helmet.

U-Know! Forum Index