U-Know! Forum »
Hmmmmm......

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Hmmmmm......
Jun 22, 2017, 18:30
I think i'll go on walk-about for a bit.
Nothing to see here for the time being.
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
749 posts

Re: Hmmmmm......
Jul 01, 2017, 12:08
dhajjieboy wrote:
I think i'll go on walk-about for a bit.
Nothing to see here for the time being.

Thanks for keeping us updated on yourself.

A walk is sometimes a lovely idea when you find yourself looking weirdly at the cat. I found that a long stroll along Sandwich or even Warren on 3A can end up with a rambling perusal of Curtiss Convenience or Kwick-E-Mart. Normally a great thing if the fridge is getting empty. I once bought a big carton of eggs at Jaybeez Corner Convenience store and when I got back home to Manters I found that two were broken and three were missing. The box had been like that when I bought them but I hadn't checked inside.
It is just sometimes the way of things. Good luck on your walk-about. It could help with any Deep-Veined-Thrombosis which might be silently creeping up on any of us. Or just assist your circulation generally and could help muscle-tone in the long term if you persevere.

http://www.jacarebanguela.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/valdisney-hoje-00-jb.jpg
Lawrence
9472 posts

Aug 15, 2017, 02:34
Hopefully for a long time you heel!
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
363 posts

Aug 25, 2017, 23:21
but you're the same person
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe_2djjuCqQ
Cx
Lawrence
9472 posts

Aug 26, 2017, 01:59
It would be funny if dhajjieboy and me were the same person, but that would be too much work on my part. Correct me if I'm wrong but I've never used Political Correctness as the dangerous weapon that this dhajjieboy used not only on me but others as well. You may not like me but dhajjieboy's other victims deserved it less.

I actually wasn't planning on talking more about this matter, but there you go.
Lawrence
9472 posts

Edited Aug 26, 2017, 02:06
Aug 26, 2017, 02:05
And by the way, I'm NOT sorry for anything I've said in the past now. At least I don't have a murderous agenda like the really dangerous people you need to look out for these days. I don't care what anybody thinks, I'm back here and I'm gonna stay no matter what dhajjieboy or any future troll here thinks...

I'm not even as controversial as phallus dei or Howburn Digger have been here. I am certainly not on the side of Russia or Syria either but at least neither of those guys insulted me and that says more than whatever a fake hippie Eric Clapton fan says...
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
363 posts

Edited Sep 12, 2017, 23:43
Aug 26, 2017, 02:22
awful stuff
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
363 posts

Aug 26, 2017, 02:25
Cahm Auhn, there must be some more funny accents you enjoy - poking the planet like Ken Livingstone doesn't already have a document cam:

"Ah yes, and we see here the document,
which shows that I made the correct decision about redistribution of Oyster cards in the Financial year 12/13"
etc
Lawrence
9472 posts

Aug 26, 2017, 03:00
Aha yes.
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
363 posts

Aug 26, 2017, 03:44
It's Ok, they want to replace the Christopher Columbus statue in Minnesota with a Prince one - which is a bit similar to the bust of Frank Zappa https://campaigns.organizefor.org/petitions/replace-columbus-statue-at-state-capitol-with-prince-statue?source=facebook-share-button&time=1503516229
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index