U-Know! Forum »
Finsbury Park

Topic View: Flat | Threaded
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6200 posts

Finsbury Park
Jun 19, 2017, 06:51
Horrible to wake up to news of another terrorist attack in London. "An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind".
tjj
tjj
3606 posts

Re: Finsbury Park
Jun 19, 2017, 09:09
thesweetcheat wrote:
Horrible to wake up to news of another terrorist attack in London. "An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind".

I so agree with that philosophy. Speaking as someone who once thought of myself as a Londoner am feeling a sense of pride at how the ordinary people of London pull together in the face of adversity - regardless of origins or creed. You don't see them very much under normal circumstances.
tjj
tjj
3606 posts

Jun 20, 2017, 08:24
The Finsbury Park attacker described by plain speaking neighbor as having always been a "complete c***".

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/finsbury-park-mosque-terror-attack-muslims-darren-osborne-van-driver-family-neighbour-troubled-a7798256.html?cmpid=facebook-post
drewbhoy
drewbhoy
2550 posts

Jun 20, 2017, 14:47
tjj wrote:

Read that. Cheers Tjj. Good to see all the communities getting together last night. Also the Iman seems to quite a superb person.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jun 20, 2017, 15:03
thesweetcheat wrote:

Great quote...
however i'm unsure if i should be morally outraged by this crime or if i should 'just get on with it'.....
I'm very unsure if i should be any more or less outraged by this crime of obvious passion or the dozens of other AGENDA based massacres thru-out the E.U. and the U.k. as of late...
It's very confusing times to be living thru for sure.
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6200 posts

Jun 20, 2017, 21:16
Pretty clear this attack was "agenda based".
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jun 20, 2017, 21:45
Ah....
So it's 'just get on with it' then...
U-Know! Forum Index