Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Edited Jun 21, 2017, 08:21
Re: The White Helmets
Jun 21, 2017, 08:06
dhajjieboy wrote:
Again...if you would like to discuss your particular set of 'concerns' simply start your own threads...
I'm sure they will generate massive interest, and won't completely de-rail other threads with non relevant conspiracy theorist rhetoric.
Please respect my request...or i promise that YOU will certainly be the reason that yet another thread will be locked.

I have no conspiracist rhetoric. Your response on the 15th addition to this thread shows clearly your complete inability to look at the evidence you asked for when you started this thread. Your response was the following and is absolutely typical of your responses in similar threads. It is called an ad hominem attack. Instead of dealing with the debate and the material brought to your attention you respond like this..

dhajjieboy wrote:
What a load of shit... All your 'proofs' simply link back to your own completely biased and non-attributable site. And you have the utter temerity to call out CBS's 60 minutes....? The house that giants like Walter Cronkite built..? They at least can substantiate anything they posit...and on the very rare cases they have gotten it wrong, will publish retractions... You...i suspect, not so much. Anyone can start a blog.
Oh...nice try on the veteran status angle...me too..Honorably discharged Navy Vet... Didn't see the need to draw that out as a lame TRUMP card though.
Seriously....still laughing at YOU calling out 60 minutes on journalistic integrity...holy shit, is this poor old world fucked.

I do not have my "own completely biased and non-attributable site."

dhajjieboy wrote:
Oh...nice try on the veteran status angle...me too..Honorably discharged Navy Vet... Didn't see the need to draw that out as a lame TRUMP card though.

Do provide proof of your status as a discharged Navy Vet. I am surprised you refer to that staus as lame. You seem to show a low opinion of Vets apparently the ranks of whom include yourself.

Feel free to lock your threads when your ad hominem attacks start to look as embarrassing as that one did.

Now the WHs injecting kids in the chest after dragging them outta rubble by the leg... any Western Doctor who saw it pointed out that EVERYTHING about the footage was wrong. One little girl (the same one) was shown being "rescued" by three different people on three different sets of footage and photographs... do you understand staging? Wars are full of photos and footage of it. Explain Dhajjieboy... why would someone who is obviously not a medic do that? Why would someone chop off the child's head and then put on a white helmet and pretend to be sad and shocked for a camera?
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index