52 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Clarity of Signal
16 posts

Re: The White Helmets
Jun 21, 2017, 01:06
dhajjieboy wrote:
thesweetcheat wrote:
Don't forget the pinpoint accuracy of the drone strikes means that only IS fighters are killed, never any civilians. I know this because our resident US military expert told us so. Along with some rather more colourful stuff about the exact nature of the "civilians" who have been killed.

Having served in and around the US Military thru-out the 1980's would make me something of a "military expert"....certainly in the present company.
I completely stand by what i said too, regarding the current accuracy of weapons systems as they exist today....

I believe i mentioned about GOOGLE EARTH being able to see your car in your driveway....i can readily tell you that military satellite intel far exceeds that in 'Clarity of Signal', particularly in the arid regions of the earth..
Not much gets by that is not seen. Coupled with the accuracy of GPS sat/nav coordinates, its mostly a very sure thing where things will 'end-up'..
Believe it.

Yet ISIS continues to get a free pass.......get a dose of Robert Fisk in the Independent UK today.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/syria-isis-usa-trump-kurds-keen-to-destroy-assad-a7799086.html

The US seems keener to strike at Syria's Assad than it does to destroy Isis
It is instructive that the West now expresses more outrage at the use of gas – it blames the Assad regime for this, of course – than at the continued cruelty of Isis

Robert Fisk Middle East Correspondent

Tuesday 20 June 2017 13:15 BST

Excerpt:

So who is fighting Isis? And who is not fighting Isis? Russia claims it has killed the terrible and self-appointed “caliph of the Islamic State”, al-Baghdadi. Russia says it is firing Cruise missiles at Isis. The Syrian army, supported by the Russians, is fighting Isis. I have witnessed this with my own eyes.

But what is America doing attacking first Assad’s air base near Homs, then the regime’s allies near Al-Tanf and now one of Assad’s fighter jets? It seems that Washington is now keener to strike at Assad – and his Iranian supporters inside Syria – than it is to destroy Isis. That would be following Saudi Arabia’s policy, and maybe that’s what the Trump regime wants to do. Certainly, the Israelis have bombed both the Syrian regime forces and Hezbollah and the Iranians – but never Isis.

More at link above....

The there is this....

Lavrov: No ISIS troops in southern Syria where US deployed multiple rocket launchers
16 Jun, 2017

https://www.rt.com/news/392567-us-himars-syria-lavrov/

The US deployment of multiple rocket launchers in southern Syria may be intended to cut off Syrian government troops from allies in Iraq, since there are no Islamic State militants in the region to target with the weapons, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said.

The comment on Friday comes after the US deployed High Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems (HIMARS) in southern Syria, close to the border with Jordan. The powerful truck-mounted launchers arrived from Jordan to the city of At Tanf this week. The city serves as a base for militia forces trained by US instructors.

Russian MoD confirms US multiple rocket launchers in Syria, fears may target govt troops. Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov said the presence of the launchers near At Tanf cannot be justified by a need to fight Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS\ISIL) terrorists.

“According to our data, there are no ISIL troops remaining in the area. Placing there such powerful weapons, which are not suited well to fight ISIL in the first place, is considered by some experts in Russia and other nations as an attempt to create an additional military force, which would prevent the creation of stable channels between government and pro-government forces in Syria and their partners in neighboring Iraq,” he said.

More at link above....

Even US veteran representatives in Congress are speaking out....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg4EwgKbe1Y US Representative Tulsi Gabbard at US House Armed Services Committee Meeting: Are we targeting Al-Qaeda in Syria? 12 Jun 2017

As well as former UK government officials...

Peter Ford, the former UK Ambassador to Syria and Bahrain states that the US is intentionally misrepresenting what it is actually doing in Syria and its actions benefit ISIS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxgFcynxbIk

I post all this for you so that you can clearly see that regardless of the fact that the US military and industrial space complex can see a dime from space, they are not targeting the terrorist groups they profess to be fighting. Instead it has become quite obvious that the US is simply using the ruse of fighting ISIS in order to overthrow the sovereign government of Syria. A government that is secular and resolutely protects Christians from the US/Saudi/Israeli backed Islamic jihadists in the FSA and SDF. It is not a coincidence that ISIS recently 'escaped' from US ally controlled areas with all their gear and vehicles completely intact. They were not bombed by the US airforce as they moved in large convoys across the open desert. This is not a first by the way. It has happened multiple times over the last 4 years.

Video emerges of US allowing ISIS fighters to escape safely in Syria

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-13/video-emerges-us-allowing-isis-fighters-escape-safely-syria

Video at link above.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index