Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Edited Jun 19, 2017, 23:47
Re: The White Helmets
Jun 19, 2017, 23:44
Clarity of Signal wrote:
I started Clarity of Signal in January after having compiled a large amount of geopolitical information over the last 4 years... I have numerous threads at my site where I have captured screen shots of White Helmets Facebook pages. One thread alone features over 100 terrorist related images and another thread features over 20 videos of them interacting directly with terrorists.
I doubt we will ever see CBS's 60 Minutes digging this deep on these guys. After all CBS is part of the Deep State that is keeping the whole ruse afloat.

Thank you. You have my utmost respect for this work you do.

Last year, here in the UK, I watched a Channel 4 TV interview with some WHs and later in an online clip (on a nameless website) saw some of the same guys humiliating then torturing a kid who was then beheaded. But they were not wearing WHs then. Then the original interview footage disappeared from Channel 4's site. Then I realised I was not the only person to notice. Someone upstairs must have realised the gaff and pulled that interview. These bloopers, stray FB vanity postings and cross-contaminated video footage and clips with psychopaths wearing the wrong hats must be a nightmare to news manage.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index