U-Know! Forum »
The White Helmets

Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Clarity of Signal
16 posts

Re: The White Helmets
Jun 19, 2017, 18:52
Thanks for your excellent research Howburn Digger. I saw the ping back from my site which was getting quite a few hits from here today. To correct the poster above who is challenging your links and mine without supplying any evidence of their own aside from that of the corrupt 60 Minutes media outlet, I wanted to add some additional evidence and correct the record.

1) I'm British born and a naturalized US citizen. Most of my life has been lived in the US and I am a former US Marine, 0341, 1st Battalion, 6th Marines, 2nd Mar Div.

2)I started Clarity of Signal in January after having compiled a large amount of geopolitical information over the last 4 years and needing a place to keep it all for future reference. My initial investigative work was based on the war crimes of the Right Sector in Ukraine and then branched into Libya and Syria. I have numerous threads at my site where I have captured screen shots of White Helmets Facebook pages. One thread alone features over 100 terrorist related images and another thread features over 20 videos of them interacting directly with terrorists.

3) I have no affiliation with the Russian government. Nowadays, I am simply an antiwar musician who wanted to help reveal the truth about the war crimes of corrupt globalists and their vassals in government. My original music is up in the top right hand corner of my site so people can listen for themselves as to whether I am the what I profess to be. I have a feeling that Julian Cope fans will like what I do musically. I also have an introduction page at the site for those looking for more info on why I put Clarity of Signal together.

Here are some additional informative links for others who are looking into the White Helmets controversy and US/UK support for terrorists in Syria.

https://clarityofsignal.com/2017/05/08/direct-jihadist-collusion-over-one-dozen-videos-capture-white-helmets-working-side-by-side-with-terrorist-groups/

https://clarityofsignal.com/2017/05/01/now-you-see-me-over-100-white-helmet-self-posted-facebook-images-expose-fake-humanitarian-group-as-fsa-terrorists-in-bed-with-al-qaeda/

https://clarityofsignal.com/2017/05/29/tribute-and-compendium-of-videos-of-cbs46-reporter-ben-swann-who-revealed-us-support-for-terrorist-groups-in-syria/

I also made a video that puts the whole puzzle together for people to understand what is really taking place. That link is here: https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b5a_1490533325

And yes, that's my voice. I doubt we will ever see CBS's 60 Minutes digging this deep on these guys. After all CBS is part of the Deep State that is keeping the whole ruse afloat.
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6209 posts

Jun 19, 2017, 21:19
I was going to post earlier but thought better of it in the face of yet another thread apparently started purely to get an entirely expected response and then sling insults around.

However, the thread has instead proved insightful and has done a useful job of pointing out explicitly the source of unease many of us have had over the White Helmets. I follow blogs and postings from quite varied sources and these concerns over the true nature and purpose of the group is coming from lots of different angles. Thanks for coming over here and posting.
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Edited Jun 19, 2017, 23:47
Jun 19, 2017, 23:44
Clarity of Signal wrote:
I started Clarity of Signal in January after having compiled a large amount of geopolitical information over the last 4 years... I have numerous threads at my site where I have captured screen shots of White Helmets Facebook pages. One thread alone features over 100 terrorist related images and another thread features over 20 videos of them interacting directly with terrorists.
I doubt we will ever see CBS's 60 Minutes digging this deep on these guys. After all CBS is part of the Deep State that is keeping the whole ruse afloat.

Thank you. You have my utmost respect for this work you do.

Last year, here in the UK, I watched a Channel 4 TV interview with some WHs and later in an online clip (on a nameless website) saw some of the same guys humiliating then torturing a kid who was then beheaded. But they were not wearing WHs then. Then the original interview footage disappeared from Channel 4's site. Then I realised I was not the only person to notice. Someone upstairs must have realised the gaff and pulled that interview. These bloopers, stray FB vanity postings and cross-contaminated video footage and clips with psychopaths wearing the wrong hats must be a nightmare to news manage.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jun 20, 2017, 02:11
'Clarity of Signal' suggested "reading" list...:

Newsbud
TruePublica
Friends of Syria
Wrong Kind of Green
FAIR
The Wall Will Fall
???? ??????
The Free Thought Project
Consortiumnews
the real Syrian Free Press
Dissident Voice
OpEdNews
Global Research
Fort Russ
The AntiMedia.Org
Shadowproof
Newsbud
The Duran
The Canary
Activist Post
21st Century Wire
OffGuardian
naked capitalism
Ruptly TV
RT - Daily news
The Vineyard of the Saker
Dances With Bears
Moon of Alabama
Antiwar.com Original
www.counterpunch.org

'Clarity of Signal' suggested "viewings".....:

A Closer Look on Syria -All Pages
A Closer Look on Syria -Front pages
AMTV -Alternative Media Television
Boiling Frogs Post – Geopolitical Analysis
Bombard's Body Language Assessments
Bypass MSM UK channel
FallenUSSoldiers – War Crimes of Ukrainian Nazis
Graham Philips – True Brit Reports from Ukraine
Jimmy Dore Show – Relevant Young Turks Offshoot
Okeyamnet Russian Views on US aggression
Patrick Lancaster – Donbass Humanitarian Aid and War Reporting
R&U Vids – Russian MOD Syria Archive
Reality Check with Ben Swann – US Real News
Ron Paul Geo and Domestic Report
RT America – Best of the Left
RT- Real Global News and Analysis
Ruptly Instant Global News
Sane Progressive – In Your Face Analysis
Schwejk- U.S. State Dept. Vids
SouthFront Geopolitical Analysis
SouthFront Video Archive
StormCloudsGathering Geopolitical Analysis
Truthstream Media
UK Column News – 21st Century Wire
US Marine 1063 – Truth about Ukraine War
Watchdog Media Institute (#1 Ukraine War Video Archive)
WeAreChange
White Helmets Exposed

Yup....no Russian agenda pushing their to see...no siree....

Sorry...but 'clarity of signal' is the last thing to be found among-st that lot...And, lets be honest here, all you lot do is ping pong the same false and un-accredited Marxist narrative back and forth..one to the other, and self righteously claim yourselves as the "investigative" sources.

Whatever man...that CBS 60 minutes last night clearly showed huge Russian helicopters dumping huge fucking homemade bombs on those who have refused to capitulate to Assad's horrific dictatorship...
It's estimated that 4-5 MILLION of his own countryman have fled from him and his bed-fellow...RUSSIA.
Some Arab spring.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jun 20, 2017, 03:17
And.....
only since you mentioned it.....

I guarantee that you are in the utter minority of the Marine corps. vets that would ever dare to push the Russian agenda that you do....
I happen to count a number of Marine vets as my close and true personal friends, i can't wait to show them what one of 'their own' has to say these days.....
Clarity of Signal
16 posts

Jun 20, 2017, 03:29
All your insults are certainly not helping your arguments. Thanks for highlighting what YOU stand for. People who are interested in reading articles and verifying sources utilized for articles at my site are free to do so as they please. Folks reading there will also see clearly that I have no political affiliation, am agnostic and do not dabble in red team versus blue team divide and conquer themes. I simply hope to help humanity see the crimes of the sick minded people that rule over us. No further response from me to you is necessary due to your lack of civility. Have a nice day.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jun 20, 2017, 03:32
You never merited civility in the first place.

Good luck with pushing your RUSSIAN agenda...
Assad needs all the support he can get.
Clarity of Signal
16 posts

Jun 20, 2017, 03:45
I'm the one that should thank you for posting this material as it is vitally important. :) As far as that ITV4 propaganda video you mention..... here is the Live Leak link to it:

UK's ITV 4 video shows White Helmet embedded w/ al-Zinki terrorists who beheaded boy

Read more at https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0b3_1475792886#3287uLD85U4AP6Ov.99

This group that ITV4 portrayed as bakers, factory workers and farmers, cut the head off of 12 year old Abdullah Issa in the back of a truck in East Aleppo in July 2016. ITV4 deleted the video shortly after posting it, due to negative comments from viewers, but myself and others quickly cached it and have loaded it on Live Leak.
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Jun 20, 2017, 07:11
dhajjieboy wrote:

Assad needs all the support he can get.

Assad has all the support he needs.

America is bombing civilians in Raqqa with White Phosphorous in a country they have no business being in, no UN mandate to take such action in and are wilfully breaking International Codes of conduct by bombing civilians with White Phosphorous.

The White Helmets are NOT "assisting" with the casualties of the latest US carpet bombing of civilian areas with White Phosphorous. The WHs are fleeing with their pals in ISIS and Al Nusra Front in the Humvees the US supplied them with.
phallus dei
583 posts

Jun 20, 2017, 13:04
Clarity of Signal wrote:
All your insults are certainly not helping your arguments. Thanks for highlighting what YOU stand for. People who are interested in reading articles and verifying sources utilized for articles at my site are free to do so as they please. Folks reading there will also see clearly that I have no political affiliation, am agnostic and do not dabble in red team versus blue team divide and conquer themes. I simply hope to help humanity see the crimes of the sick minded people that rule over us. No further response from me to you is necessary due to your lack of civility. Have a nice day.

Clearly articulated response, and an impressive website. I've looked at CoS a few times before, but now see that it is much more comprehensive than I had thought. I'll definitely investigate more. Thanks for putting it together. I'm sure that along with the expected insults, there are many more who are appreciative of what you've done. Cheers
Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index