57 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Re: Dear Eds
Jun 22, 2017, 16:40
Kid Calamity wrote:
Speaking for myself, I had no truck with Dodge One, either - and while I'm at it, don't really have any gripe with Dhajiboy, either.

I don't think they are the same person, unless I was told a fib on emailing the chap who was using the Dodge One moniker, a couple of years ago. He denied he was now Dhajiboy. And, no I won't spill the beans on his real name or email address.

Dodge One was very complimentary about my musical pursuits, as I recall - and was one of a small handful from this forum who even tuned into a live BBC radio session we did, from the US.

I'm sure, over time we all rub each other up the wrong way, every now and then. Unless it's really personal nasty stuff i don't hold grudges. And trust me, I really do know what personal and nasty stuff is these days. I've probably missed the key vital threads where he'd irked somebody or other. Maybe he was a bit heavy handed in retaliating or something. I don't know. I've clearly missed something. What I have seen, however, is Lawrence ambushing him and destroying discussions that were going just fine and were up until then throwing up some interesting points.

Sensible and balanced post KC that I totally agree with. I also have no problem with dhajji, but people who have should be sensible enough to know when to stop playing head-tennis with him. When they don't (one purposely) its obvious that the ulterior motive is to get the Ed's to bin him. Hopefully they'll see through that little ploy and dhajji will also get the message and be a little less abrasive at times.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index