The Day before Tomorrow

Pages: 5 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

The Day before Tomorrow
Jun 07, 2017, 09:01
I wonder what gems each party leader will be coming up with today in a last throw of the dice?

Has anyone been holding back?
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Edited Jun 07, 2017, 09:14
Re: The Day before Tomorrow
Jun 07, 2017, 09:14
Sanctuary wrote:
I wonder what gems each party leader will be coming up with today in a last throw of the dice?

And the rags of course showing their colours...
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/britains-right-wing-press-send-attack-dogs-corbyn-day-election-080047554.html
tjj
tjj
3606 posts

Jun 07, 2017, 09:58
Sanctuary wrote:

And you had the effrontery to accuse me of stirring things up the other day when I pointed out Trump had taken Sadiq Khan words out of context and misrepresented them. Even Theresa May spoke out against Trump's behaviour yesterday. Posting that poisonous link above is your last gasp in all this Sanctuary - I suspect I will be the only person to dignify it with a reply. Don't bother swinging into a slanging match with me though because you won't get a reply.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Jun 07, 2017, 10:11
tjj wrote:
I suspect I will be the only person to dignify it with a reply.

Most likely.
But that doesn't preclude YOU getting a reply though June. I predict Injured Innocence and Abuse. ;)
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Jun 07, 2017, 10:11
tjj wrote:
Sanctuary wrote:

And you had the effrontery to accuse me of stirring things up the other day when I pointed out Trump had taken Sadiq Khan words out of context and misrepresented them. Even Theresa May spoke out against Trump's behaviour yesterday. Posting that poisonous link above is your last gasp in all this Sanctuary - I suspect I will be the only person to dignify it with a reply. Don't bother swinging into a slanging match with me though because you won't get a reply.

What on earth are you rambling about June. Where on earth do you think I'm stirring things up. I'm just pointing out one of the Day before Tomorrow things that turn up. There will be plenty more today I'm sure. Get a grip will you as it appears to me that it is you doing the stirring!
nigelswift
8112 posts

Jun 07, 2017, 10:14
Et voila!
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Jun 07, 2017, 10:22
nigelswift wrote:
tjj wrote:
I suspect I will be the only person to dignify it with a reply.

Most likely.
But that doesn't preclude YOU getting a reply though June. I predict Injured Innocence and Abuse. ;)

You're completely bonkers as well if you can't understand a simple harmless thread with a sample of what we are likely to see today. You really are a sad person. Never mind mummy will look after you.
You are certainly right about the abuse you get...hardly surprising is it.

Time for your nappy change I think....
nigelswift
8112 posts

Jun 07, 2017, 10:29
Et voila.
Littlestone
Littlestone
5386 posts

Jun 07, 2017, 11:02
Sanctuary wrote:

Well, if throwing the dice means ditching the Shadow Home Secretary, Corbyn hasn’t wasted much time. It’s obvious that Diane Abbott has become both an embarrassment and a liability to Corbyn and co and I forecasted as much here. Whether or not Abbott is ill remains to be seen. What is apparent is that this is just the latest non-appearance of the woman. The pattern seems to be that she either bottles out at the last minute or incoherently bumbles her way through an interview when she does appear. Home Secretary material – never. Someone on Radio 4 said earlier that he thought her political future is now over but you can bet there’ll still be people bleating platitudes in her defence along the lines of, “Poor woman, she’s black and must have had a hard time of it”. May’s under far more pressure but still holding it together, and she’ll get my vote tomorrow.

The point though is that the real face of the far left is beginning to show itself. It’s behind the money-tree wallpaper that they’ve hastily papered up. Strip a little of it away and you’ll see that it’s no more than, “...sound and fury. Signifying nothing.”
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Jun 07, 2017, 12:10
Sanctuary wrote:

Well here's the Conservative one. I guess it will meet with approval by most, not so with others, but nice timing my Mrs May who I personally felt needed to come up with something. It could be a winner for her.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-human-rights-laws-terror-legislation-london-attack-tear-up-election-latest-a7776286.html

The newspaper one I sent earlier would have met with their approval as well no doubt.

Anyone seen the Labour one yet, or have they done enough already do you think?
Pages: 5 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index