Oh dear...

Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6200 posts

Re: Oh dear...
Jun 06, 2017, 20:05
You're quite right, I'm definitely guilty of troll-feeding. Sorry about that - really I am.

The desire to call out bigotry and hatred has been difficult to keep in check as we've got closer to the election here. Over here the media has become so one-sided and biased that I guess this place offers an outlet to express frustration about the unfairness of it all, and to make the point that there are viewpoints beyond what the Sun or the Daily Mail tells you to think.

Luckily it's been taken out of my hands now anyway as dhajjieboy has declared that he is not going to respond to me anymore, what with me being a manipulative shit head and all.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jun 06, 2017, 20:27
Bigotry and hatred...?
Oh you've quite a battle on your hands of late.
I'm glad you understand about the shithead part too.
I'll give you this though, you have got the most canny way of twisting snippets of phrases since Joseph Goebbels.
As for denouncements...well, the grand inquisitor had nothing on you.
I said i wouldn't debate you anymore, you are much too dishonest for genuine discourse....and frankly, it's a waste of time to respond to such one sided points of view such as yours....
Particularly when they so often condemn the best of us all...the men and women on the front line that protect the lives we so cherish...such as they are.
But this i know...i am far more in step with the world as it truly is, than you will ever be.
Anyhow...i've a flight to catch in 5 hours...and its raining here...so the over to you for now.
Locodogz
Locodogz
254 posts

Jun 07, 2017, 08:51
Ol' Dhaji sure is takin' a whopping' for us....

....how doe he do it {sure has dem broad shoulders}

Dhaji's my hero........
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index