Thank you to London police

113 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
moss
moss
2897 posts

Re: Thank you to London police
Jun 04, 2017, 12:07
"With the projected time-saving advantages of the new Crossrail and expanded use of bus lanes for emergency vehicles they will be able to do it in 7 minutes and 35 seconds next time."

What I was really thinking at the time when I wrote 8 minutes, I could have written any number but that the fact of the matter is they couldn't save the people from what happened. A bit like that horrific car bomb attack in Baghdad last Tuesday, when children were injured and killed outside an ice cream shop.
The news from such places as Iraq and Syria haunts us, as does 9/11. We are lost without those who care and enter battle zones to rescue the injured and carry the dead out, and here I am talking about the police, soldiers, fireman and doctors. They do it all over the world. I grieve for all of those innocents caught up in senseless religious wars, and do not relish having to argue the point.
I wish just sometimes there was an answer to all of this but realise there isn't we have reached a very low point in our history...
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index