U-Know! Forum »
Manchester

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Re: Manchester
May 25, 2017, 14:08
Also, make no mistake about it...your analogies absolutely suck.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

May 25, 2017, 14:11
That article gave an indication that Facebook was reticent to take down that page too....
What the hell is going on in this world?
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

May 25, 2017, 14:24
dhajjieboy wrote:
That article gave an indication that Facebook was reticent to take down that page too....
What the hell is going on in this world?

There doesn't seem to be any control on the net at all. If there is then it clearly isn't working!
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6209 posts

May 25, 2017, 16:39
Who's apologising? You keep saying that but no-one on this thread is apologising for the actions of the bomber. Can you point to one comment in this thread where anyone has apologised for or excused the actions of the Manchester bomber?

What I'm saying is that these things don't happen in a vacuum. You seem doggedly determined to deny that there can be any link between the actions of western governments in the Middle East and the rise of Islamic terrorists.

Are you really unaware of what our respective governments have done to Syria, Libya, Iraq and currently Yemen? Of how our governments support and supply the regime in Saudi Arabia that in turn funds and trains these terrorists? Where was Trump earlier this week?

You can't hope to stop this if you refuse to look at the root causes.
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

May 25, 2017, 20:59
dhajjieboy wrote:
Also, make no mistake about it...your analogies absolutely suck.

I don't think they suck at all. What is it about them that you think sucks? Or are you just going to follow your usual modus operandi and respond with a torrent of drongo invective which offers no coherent counter-argument?

You're the online equivalent of a wannabe playground bully who punches someone in the back, runs away and then screams "Wah! I'm being attacked!" when chased and confronted.
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6209 posts

May 25, 2017, 21:33
Thank you.
micmacmoc
micmacmoc
288 posts

May 25, 2017, 23:05
Superb. I don't post here often...but.... Well said mate.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

May 26, 2017, 02:50
Sorry no longer interested in playing....
only got "drongo invective" to offer anyhow.

As is the rest of the world, i'll be mourning the victims of Manchester, not apologizing for a U.K. piece of shit and his fellow terrorist co-horts.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

May 26, 2017, 02:51
What an utter boot kicker you are and always have been.
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

Edited May 26, 2017, 10:48
May 26, 2017, 06:33
dhajjieboy wrote:
What an utter boot kicker you are and always have been.

Thank you. You've just proven my point. I challenge you to come up with a coherent counter-argument, which you're neither intelligent or articulate enough to do so you resort to playground name-calling, as usual. I know of at least three former members of this forum who no longer come here because your presence reduces every thread to the same miasma of puerile drivel.
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index