68 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Re: The art of negotiation
May 30, 2017, 19:57
thesweetcheat wrote:
By the way, he's followed up with an apology for not having he figure to hand in the interview and has now given the figure. https://mobile.twitter.com/BBCNews/status/869568843768778752/video/1

That's pretty statesmanlike conduct I'd say.

Panic stations I call it.

He won't be able to do that when sat down at Brexit negotiations. I feel embarrassed just thinking about it.

Just a few weeks ago spokesman for the Labour Party said they had very little chance of winning. At that time the last thing on Corbyn's mind was having to bumble through those negotiations, but now, because of the supposed supportive polls, he is having to swat up on it. A disaster waiting to happen awaits us if Labour win this Brexit based election.
We would have a 'newbie' to this size of challenge who, aside from that, will have to deal with the other home-based problems with a cabinet, 50% that want him out of office, and the other half with no experience and of course Diana Abbott. What a collection of no-hopers!

Anyway, just a few days to go now so I'll sign off until the day after to either congratulate you or offer my condolences.

Cheers
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index