Brexit and the UK food industry.

68 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Edited May 24, 2017, 18:54
Re: Brexit and the UK food industry.
May 24, 2017, 18:49
Well....you are obviously not going to take a crack at what is the "left" these days other than to keep posting the 'Labour' manifesto...
Rightly so, I guess...who really knows what the fuck it is these days.

My view of what the left 'is' has become grotesquely skewed by world leaders in situ as well as years of gleaning this forums 'insights' as well as my own personal meanderings.

Stream of consciousness..bear with me...

my view of what the left .....was.....

Blue-white collar WORKING class individuals who for the most part HAD some intellectual curiosity...generally well read and not too extremist/judgmental in points of view...happy to get on with life's simple pleasures...
Can't be bothered about weather or not every goddamn thing at the grocery was 'ecologically' sourced or not...{sure as fuck doesn't survive on Mung beans either...}
Yet does have a reverence and respect for the natural world.
Likes a good beer, shot of whiskey, a little reefer now and again, old motorcycles, guitars and vacuum tube amps, record players and albums, fishing, keeping his/her word on things...
Puts family first. Has a sense of piety/loyalty/kindness...
Wouldn't even consider a hand-out when it could be earned.

Something along those lines....

My view of what the 'Left' has become?

Well...here is where age and lines of thinking from forums like these has led me to believe...
Apologists for extremist zealotry that leads to 'justifiable' mass murder..
Apologists for mass murdering {?} monsters that kill the poorest of their own countrymen because they are part of the drug 'problem'...
oh...I don't know...I think i'm supposed to hate a cross section of rock stars who don't make the popular cut too...{we all know who 'THEY' are...don't we?}
I'm not sure who the 'MAN' is...but i'm supposed to hate 'him' too...I believe its been agreed that chucking fire extinguishers off of rooftops at this entity has been deemed 'acceptable'....
I think that anyone who has worked their whole life is expected to 'righteously' cough up their entire life savings to the incoming tide of homeless immigrants...so 'they' can have the 'promise' of a better life too...
All music acquisitions should cost nothing more than 'right click' on your mouse....
Any and all attempt at cultural identity preservation is immediately suspect and racist...
Its completely ok that a 1000 year old village anywhere in Europe/UK suddenly has minarets....
Why work when one can wheedle? After all..the only work available is completely 'soul sucking' and 'life force' draining...
Aw fuck-it....EVERYTHING should be free and available for the taking at never ending free music festivals....the drugs too...!!!
Believe me...any academic that could be assed to study this web-sites content and history, would almost certainly come to many of the same conclusions...

There now....you were asked first and came up with nothing...
Courage of ones convictions and all that...
But your not the one on the hook now...are you?
FIRE AWAY me bucko!

Ooops!!
major omission...
The 'Left' only trusts journalism that no one has ever heard of and generally has it's provenance in Russia. All other news/reference sources are 'Main stream' media bullshit and NOT to be trusted.

I may add more random Dhajjie thoughts to this as they occur.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index