Introducing... Chelsea Clinton

21 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Re: Introducing... Chelsea Clinton
May 03, 2017, 02:11
Howburn Digger wrote:
In 2020 Chelsea will be campaigning for the rights of people who who do not align their gender identities along biological lines to use whatever public toilet they feel most gender-comfortable in.
She might even say something else about Black Lives mattering. Like when she spoke about Philandro Castile.
"...everyone can live up to their God-given potential as my mom (that's Hillary C folks!) has talked about, without having to worry that they will not be alive..."

http://www.rimaregas.com/2016/10/how-not-to-talk-to-white-children-chelsea-clinton-edition-blacklivesmatter-on-blog42/#more-9278

Meanwhile, her liberal image will belie the fact that she supports genital and general mutilation of little girls, little boys, women and men by US Military Contractors delivering outsourced drone strikes on innocent people throughout the Middle East.
Of course Hillary's father Bill and mother Hillary both were massive supporters of the US Military Industrial Machine and they both rolled out wars and set up proxy conflicts wherever they were told to. Chelsea Clinton is being groomed for a similar role and seen as a safe pair of hands to continue the work.

Seriously....where the fuck do you come up with this bullshit?
I can only imagine myself sitting with my colleagues at the lunch table and daring to put across your brand of talking points....they would literally piss themselves laughing !
You must have the very smallest of social circles....you simply don't exist outside the safe harbor of the internet.
Chelsea Clinton supports genital mutilation...???? The fuck you say !
What a sock puppet.

U-Know! Forum Index