Julian Cope presents Head Heritage

Head To Head
Log In
Register
U-Know! Forum »
Another Election
Log In to post a reply

Pages: 37 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
nigelswift
7544 posts

Re: Another Election
Apr 18, 2017, 19:19
There's not much choice now, so quit fucking whining (not you, just everyone!) and get your back behind it for the sake of all of us.


I shall respectfully decline for the sake of all the young people.
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
904 posts

Re: Another Election
Apr 18, 2017, 19:36
jshell wrote:


What's your option? I mean, we're out. That's that.

When the wheels come off the Euro, and they will, every pundit knows it, what will we do then? Pay for it? No thanks, Jaques!

Stick with Merkel and invite every global waif and stray here? That's working for Sweden, Germany and France, isn't it.

The EU is corrupt. My boss had a friend who quit working in the Union in Brussels as she couldn't live with the herd suckling at the cash teats, she had morals.

What the fuck is it about the EU that attracts people? IS it the apparantley free cash? Coz I can't think of anything else. Is it the very Leftist ideals? I cannot figure it out!


Firstly we're not out, we've only given notification. According to the people who actually wrote the Lisbon Treaty A50 can very likely be revoked.

We're not in the Euro, so a moot point. We opted to remain Sterling, of which I'm actually glad for.

What's your problem with free movement for workers? Should all brits move back here now? If they're the best people for a job then good luck to them!

What is it about the EU? It's the BIGGEST fucking trading bloc in the world that created millions of jobs and billions in revenue which got flushed down the toilet by a bunch of dickheads who've grand delusions that we're somehow still an empire!
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
904 posts

Re: Another Election
Apr 18, 2017, 19:37
Fuck that!

The stupidity of leaving the EU cost me my fucking job, and leaving the Customs Union and Single market will very likely cost me my business! So yeah, fuck that right off!
nigelswift
7544 posts

Re: Another Election
Apr 18, 2017, 20:14
Captain Starlet wrote:
Fuck that! The stupidity of leaving the EU cost me my fucking job, and leaving the Customs Union and Single market will very likely cost me my business!

And there'll be zillions more - as almost every economist knows, and, here's thje kicker, May and the others know it too.
Quit moaning, indeed! What a damn cheek.
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
904 posts

Re: Another Election
Apr 18, 2017, 21:21
How are people supposed to stop shouting to be heard when their lives are being flushed down the toilet? I'll never stop fighting against leaving and will happily more elsewhere to stay in the EU.
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
5943 posts

Re: Another Election
Apr 18, 2017, 23:01
Sanctuary wrote:
Real smart woman. Thatcher with a heart. Irrespective of what all the moaners have to say about her she is very popular with the nation as a whole and the following years will show this to be justified as she steers us out of Europe while dealing with all the other orchestrated crap she has to put up with along the way at the same time. I have never voted Conservative in my life but will this time. I'm supporting our country like a true brit should under any difficult circumstance and won't be commenting further.


A true Brit? You moved here, took all that was good built by Labour in the postwar consensus, used the free health care to save your life, but you will vote for a party that is all about inequality and does nothing for the poor or those in need. Have you any idea what the Tories are doing to this country? Tax breaks for the rich, cuts for the poor, the NHS that saved you dismantled and sold piecemeal.

A true Brit? My grandfathers who fought for this country and then campaigned for Labour, CND, and the unparalleled period of peace that a united Europe has brought us would not agree with your there.

I couldn't care less whether you comment further, although you never seem to have the courage of your convictions when it comes to your never-ending flouncing off.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Re: Another Election
Apr 18, 2017, 23:30
Here's how this thread reads to an outsiders point of view.....

Fuck this !!!!
Fuck That !!!!
Fuck You !!!!!
The Fuck you say !!!!!
Were Fucked !!!!!
I'm Fucked !!!!!
Your Fucked !!!!
The Children are Fucked !!!!
Fuck you, You fucking Fuck !!!!!

jeez....

Pretty much what Head Heritage has become.

I think that the UK is facing it's turning point in history...
All Ya'all can rally together and show the world what you can do in the face of adversity....
Or sink like a stone, and become forever more a poxy shit stained isle.
You know, you don't have to come begging the USA with your ass's in your hands before we are willing to help.
Don't forget that.
I've said this before :
Blood runs deep.
Jeez
46 posts

Re: Another Election
Apr 19, 2017, 02:50
dhajjieboy wrote:
I think that the UK is facing it's turning point in history...

It has already turned. The Brexit issue has already been decided IMO.
This election should not be about whether we support Brexit or not - that's what May wants us to think. She wants the Brexit issue to overshadow the various crises (NHS, schools funding, low wages, food banks, unaffordable rent and mortgages, expenses and Election Fraud) so she can have another five years at it and everybody's falling for it.

She's clever, I'll give her that.
jshell
333 posts

Re: Another Election
Apr 19, 2017, 09:14
thesweetcheat wrote:
Sanctuary wrote:
Real smart woman. Thatcher with a heart. Irrespective of what all the moaners have to say about her she is very popular with the nation as a whole and the following years will show this to be justified as she steers us out of Europe while dealing with all the other orchestrated crap she has to put up with along the way at the same time. I have never voted Conservative in my life but will this time. I'm supporting our country like a true brit should under any difficult circumstance and won't be commenting further.


A true Brit? You moved here, took all that was good built by Labour in the postwar consensus, used the free health care to save your life, but you will vote for a party that is all about inequality and does nothing for the poor or those in need. Have you any idea what the Tories are doing to this country? Tax breaks for the rich, cuts for the poor, the NHS that saved you dismantled and sold piecemeal.

A true Brit? My grandfathers who fought for this country and then campaigned for Labour, CND, and the unparalleled period of peace that a united Europe has brought us would not agree with your there.

I couldn't care less whether you comment further, although you never seem to have the courage of your convictions when it comes to your never-ending flouncing off.



Who burdened the NHS with these costs: http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/struggling-nhs-faces-crippling-bills-10234545#ICID=sharebar_twitter
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
5943 posts

Re: Another Election
Apr 19, 2017, 13:12
Come off it, the Tories are allowing systemic failure in the NHS so that privatization will become palatable to an electorate who still prize the NHS too highly at the moment. The spiraling costs are due to an increasingly ageing population and chronic staff shortages and underfunding are making the situation worse.

I agree that New Labour's PFI scheme was poor, but they were hardly a socialist government were they? But the NHS was at least funded while Labour were in power, rather than deliberately allowed to fail.

As anyone who has visited a UK city during the last 5 years will have seen, the Tories are certainly not interested in equality or in governing for everyone, no matter what Mrs May might say.

As a newfound Tory supporter, I assume you are okay with an economy based on zero-hours contracts, foodbanks, homelessness, unskilled ATOS assessments of the disabled, rising child poverty and health and social care systems that cannot cope, with tax breaks for the rich, sell-off of public services to profiteers who only answer to shareholders not the public, the repeal of human rights laws and undermining workers' rights? The scrapping of environmental protections, opening the door to fracking and doing nothing to reduce carbon emissions? An elitist education system that favours the privileged while pricing the poor out of equal opportunity?

Can you tell me why you think the Tories are the right party to vote for? What is it that draws you to them, given their policies on all of the above. I'd love to know why any of that appeals to anyone.
Pages: 37 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index