Register
U-Know! Forum »
Chechnya......

Topic View: Flat | Threaded
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Chechnya......
Apr 16, 2017, 14:58
lately,{at least i seem to think so...}this particular forum seems to have been conscripted for personal agenda.
I'm sure at least 2 of you know who you are...

And so, to express further concern in the world's goings on, i feel it somewhat worthy of mention about the current situation that has developed in Chechnya.
Apparently, sanctioned rounding up of Homosexual men into Internment/concentration camps is currently the order of the day, where as reports have it, they are being subjected to beatings, torture, and execution...
Furthermore, as i understand it, they are forcing these unfortunates to exile as their only choice.
There are a lot of reports about this that i could link to, however, there are as of late a couple of nasty cunts that would seek to throw anything i post about this tragic circumstance into dispute by posting obviously rightwing/marxist, propaganda that supposedly 'Trump's' the "main stream media" reports....
And so,
i do implore those who care about this situation to seek the 'truth' in your own manner.
Happy Easter.
phallus dei
583 posts

Re: Chechnya......
Apr 16, 2017, 20:09
dhajjieboy wrote:
lately,{at least i seem to think so...}this particular forum seems to have been conscripted for personal agenda.
I'm sure at least 2 of you know who you are...

And so, to express further concern in the world's goings on, i feel it somewhat worthy of mention about the current situation that has developed in Chechnya.
Apparently, sanctioned rounding up of Homosexual men into Internment/concentration camps is currently the order of the day, where as reports have it, they are being subjected to beatings, torture, and execution...
Furthermore, as i understand it, they are forcing these unfortunates to exile as their only choice.
There are a lot of reports about this that i could link to, however, there are as of late a couple of nasty cunts that would seek to throw anything i post about this tragic circumstance into dispute by posting obviously rightwing/marxist, propaganda that supposedly 'Trump's' the "main stream media" reports....
And so,
i do implore those who care about this situation to seek the 'truth' in your own manner.
Happy Easter.

I'm curious to know what relation Chechnya has in your mind to Duterte and Syria, which are the previous topics of yours where I disagreed with you. You label me as one of the "nasty cunts" who "seek to throw anything I post about this tragic circumstance into dispute", but I've never even addressed Chechnya before, and I don't see how this particular topic (Chechnya) is related to other things that have recently been posted. You seem to be attempting to use the example of Chechnya against me (and Digger), but as usual with your posts, I fail to see the logic behind your accusations.

For the record, I think that persecution of innocent people is reprehensible. And I uphold your closing suggestion to take an active role in the investigation of political matters, subjecting whatever information one receives to rigorous critique. My "personal agenda" in posting on U-Know!, which you somehow find nefarious, is to promote those two points.
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Re: Chechnya......
Apr 26, 2017, 22:44
dhajjieboy wrote:

What is the agenda you have conscripted this forum for exactly?

Do tell us, I'm sure we are all dying to know.

The nasty attacks on the gay population continue around the Globe.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-president-hate-crime-gay-man-attacked-homophobic-chris-ball-calgary-santa-monica-a7411116.html

There was a particularly nasty gay-rapist drug-dealer here in West Lothian in Scotland who liked chatting up, then kidnapping, raping and torturing his young gay victims. But he ended up getting killed and disposed of. So sad.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3373648/One-Scotland-s-wanted-men-dubbed-Blackhill-Butcher-torturing-victims-dead-woodland.html

There was a "Save Ulster From Sodomy" Campaign run by the Reverend Ian Paisley's mob in Northern Ireland back in the day. I don't think it triumphed. I was over there at the time but never cared to find out. Neither was my scene.

Isn't it all just crazy and bad! No shortage of who to blah blah.

What is your agenda dhajjieboy?
U-Know! Forum Index