Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Re: Trojan Horse.....
Jun 30, 2017, 17:14
Also,
Which god{s} do you suggest i worship??

Phallus Dei{Cock God}??? .....No thanks.....

I'll stick with Jesus.
tjj
tjj
3606 posts

Edited Jun 30, 2017, 20:15
Jun 30, 2017, 20:12
dhajjieboy wrote:
Also,
Which god{s} do you suggest i worship??
Phallus Dei{Cock God}??? .....No thanks.....

I'll stick with Jesus.

You'll stick with Jesus. OMG! Your not a very good advertisement are you what with your insults elsewhere to Nigel Swift - quote: "Alzheimer's related. We've the patient sedated."
That's not very Jesus like is it. Mind you he died at 33, guess he may have been a bit pissed with everything by the time he got to your age. I've no idea how old Nigel is but imagine he is a similar age to your mate Sanctuary, so you may just want to stop with the ageist insults. Please!
nigelswift
8112 posts

Jul 01, 2017, 07:18
I'm younger June. Considerably.

:)
tjj
tjj
3606 posts

Jul 01, 2017, 07:49
nigelswift wrote:

Sorry Nigel, I only know how old S is because he's mentioned a few times in various posts. Makes the constant barrage of ageist remarks even more inappropriate and offensive, particularly the one about Alzheimer's. A good friend recently lost her mother to it, having cared for her for several years. Not something to wish on anyone.

All the best
J :)
nigelswift
8112 posts

Jul 01, 2017, 08:02
tjj wrote:
nigelswift wrote:

Sorry Nigel, I only know how old S is because he's mentioned a few times in various posts. Makes the constant barrage of ageist remarks even more inappropriate and offensive, particularly the one about Alzheimer's. A good friend recently lost her mother to it, having cared for her for several years. Not something to wish on anyone.

All the best
J :)

Don't know why you're apologising June, you gave me the chance to boast about how youthful I am!

Yes, jibes about Alzheimer's are particularly inappropriate and reflect only on the jiber.

Nae worries, maybe we can get back to being insulted for being "The Left" - an expression that's not used a lot over here as things are not so simple and which doesn't travel across the Atlantic very well.
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Jul 19, 2017, 12:09
dhajjieboy wrote:
Gad zooks !!
That suggested search leads straight to 'Clarity Of Signal'....!!!!

Dude....!!

Seriously...stop choking your own 'little white helmet'....it's making you stupid.

It is Al Nusra footage of the White Helmets facilitating their murder of a civilian. Would you like it better if it was on Youtube or a Gore site. It is on both of them as well!
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Re: What's going on in Syria?
Jul 23, 2017, 17:44
ISIS and Al Nusra are "disappointed" that CIA funding, weapons supply and paying of their salaries is set to end. I wonder who will sharpen their blades for them, supply them with Huumvees, supply orange jumpsiuts for their victims and pay for their video productions now?

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-usa-idUSKBN1A52AE?feedType=RSS&feedName=worldNews&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Reuters%2FworldNews+%28Reuters+World+News%29
Lawrence
9547 posts

Aug 14, 2017, 20:05
Oh wow, dhajjieboy making fun of people with Alzheimers. Hope that dirty cunt knows my dad may have it. Of course it proves what a phony dhajjieboy really is!!! LOLZ...
Lawrence
9547 posts

Aug 14, 2017, 20:29
Just proves my point all along. We don't need a phony cruel rat like dhajjieboy here! Bet he won't stand up to American racism like he thinks, the coward he is...
Lawrence
9547 posts

Aug 14, 2017, 20:32
I'm sure reactionary hater-of-the-disabled-and-gays dhajjieboy is not part of "the Left". Funny how he's so convinced I am a 'nazi'!
Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index