More on Duterte / Philippines

Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
drewbhoy
drewbhoy
2553 posts

Re: More on Duterte / Philippines
Apr 05, 2017, 19:58
[quote=" Is it not hypocritical to signal out Duterte when the West, particularly America, is responsible for much greater crimes?"
[/quote]

It is time for the human race to wake up to any leader who lets power get into their heads.
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Apr 06, 2017, 12:50
drewbhoy wrote:
It is time for the human race to wake up to any leader who lets power get into their heads.

Sometimes it is not a leader but a very different Agency. A Hydra slithering out from the Company and the Usual Suspects. It continues regardless of "the leader" though sometimes it may appoint or allow a compromised leader to "lead" as a mouthpiece. Sometimes they really don't like the leader which the Democratic process elects. Then you get assassinations and very bad hot potatoes tossed into the fray. Sometimes the Dogs of War are paid for by the Agency and thrown into the ring in countries or states which need to be brought under Agency control. The mouthpieces of the Agency are then rolled out. False Flags and weird spin are the order of the day.
For an introduction on how this system operates I can thotoughly recommend L Fletcher Prouty who was in there. "Anatomy of An Assassination" is a very good place to start.

http://www.prouty.org/

Wakey wakey!
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Apr 06, 2017, 18:15
Howburn Digger wrote:
drewbhoy wrote:

Sometimes it is not a leader but a very different Agency. A Hydra slithering out from the Company and the Usual Suspects. It continues regardless of "the leader" though sometimes it may appoint or allow a compromised leader to "lead" as a mouthpiece. Sometimes they really don't like the leader which the Democratic process elects. Then you get assassinations and very bad hot potatoes tossed into the fray. Sometimes the Dogs of War are paid for by the Agency and thrown into the ring in countries or states which need to be brought under Agency control. The mouthpieces of the Agency are then rolled out. False Flags and weird spin are the order of the day.
For an introduction on how this system operates I can thotoughly recommend L Fletcher Prouty who was in there. "Anatomy of An Assassination" is a very good place to start.

Wakey wakey!

Lord have mercy....
tin-foil hat time....
Nice diversion from duterte and his ongoing homicidal policing of his own countrymen.
As per usual with you, obfuscation rules the day.
phallus dei
583 posts

Edited Apr 07, 2017, 03:16
Apr 07, 2017, 03:04
dhajjieboy wrote:
Howburn Digger wrote:
drewbhoy wrote:

Wakey wakey!

Lord have mercy....
tin-foil hat time....
Nice diversion from duterte and his ongoing homicidal policing of his own countrymen.

Actually, I'd say that current events in Syria seem to add an extra layer of credibility to Howburn Digger's assertions.
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Apr 07, 2017, 13:45
dhajjieboy wrote:
Howburn Digger wrote:
False Flags and weird spin are the order of the day.

Wakey wakey!

Lord have mercy....
tin-foil hat time....

L Fletcher Prouty was not a tin-foil hat man. He was a Company man and a damn good one at that. He spoke clearly and truthfully. I believe he had honour and a spine.

ISIS and Narco Gangs are not Duterte's "own countrymen". They are homicidal criminals.

To describe the Narco-Gangs and ISIS as Duterte's "own countrymen" is deliberate obfuscation and shows a willful ignorance of the highest order. The Narco-Gangs themselves account for more than 60% of the deaths through machete, chainsaw and blunt-knife beheadings. They do this between themselves. Duterte's Military can hardly get a look in.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Apr 07, 2017, 14:09
This what a real Reuters link looks like....and i promise that it won't falsely link to RT{Russian Television}News.....

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-philippines-duterte-helicopter-idUSKBN14I0DH

As you can see, i haven't picked up your deceptive practices of manipulation and 'obfuscation'.
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Apr 07, 2017, 18:38
dhajjieboy wrote:
This what a real Reuters link looks like....and i promise that it won't falsely link to RT{Russian Television}News.....

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-philippines-duterte-helicopter-idUSKBN14I0DH

As you can see, i haven't picked up your deceptive practices of manipulation and 'obfuscation'.

Defenestration and helicopter tossing are well-known effective methods of killing throughout the world. They have been used by the CIA, Marcos, the US puppet Pinochet, The French Army in Algeria, The US Army in Vietnam, It is also a favourite of drug cartels and here you have a report on Duterte. Congratulations. He joins a fine list there. It would certainly be an effective method of killing Narco Gangs, ISIS head-choppers (sic) etc.

While on the subject of helicopters, the Apache assault helicopters the US supply to the Saudis sre being used to massacre innocent refugees from the air. They were carrying UN refugee documentation, but were slaughtered.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/17/somali-refugees-killed-helicopter-attack-off-yemen-coast
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Apr 09, 2017, 13:36
dhajjieboy wrote:
You are a phony, more than that though, you are an entirely hypocritical phony.
Their have been loads of threads on this particular forum that have addressed particular misgivings of the United States, The United Kingdom, and Coalition fronts.....or as you would say the "Western world".
You have been a member of this site for many years,I checked, you{along with your fellow Trump/Putin/Duterte stooge aka: Howburn Digger}, have barely voiced any opinion at all, till only recently, about how evil the "western world" is.
You back any and all of your 'assertions' with links to journalism that no one has ever heard of, or is so right wing/Marxist/anti Zionist/despot supporting bent, that there is no possible arena in which any of it would be held as credible evidence in any moderated debate or war/peacetime crimes tribunal.
And yet, you{along with fellow aforementioned 'Stooge'} go on to say that anything held as 'credible' by anyone else daring to peep above the parapet in this forum, is completely "suspect" agenda driven faux journalism/organizations.
I myself see nothing wrong with taking a candid look at individual situations as they arise on their own merits or demerits,unlike you 2 stooges who constantly seek to "nuance" causes you find 'justifiable' by obfuscation and dragging any # of other atrocities/causations/inept bungling's into your idea of a 'debate'
That's the real problem, you don't seem able to focus on a particular issue....or perhaps it just that you seek to further your own motivations by turning any discussion/arena/forum you participate/barge into/,about your own agenda....
At least to me, you and your fellow 'Stooge' have made what 'that' is very clear.
You made mention of "my act"....
Really it's the 2 of yours....the 'Marx'{ist} brothers....
I know that I will never have anything to apologize for as regards my observations of mr. duterte thus far.
Not ever.
I would be just as indignant about any shit, in any corner of the globe, that could perpetrate such heinous acts.
I think that many years of my posts quite conclusively prove that.
Yours?
Not so much.
I can't even begin to imagine the crevice you exist in as a claimed American. I can't believe that it would be possible for you to have a lunchroom conversation at a job site without everyone at the table thinking "what in insufferable" shit.
To say nothing of a family gathering.
See you both at the next Marxist gathering.....
Not.

edit: some desperately needed puctuation

This is what is called an ad hominem attack. Try discussing the issue. Rather than trying to attack the character of the person contributing to the topic.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Apr 09, 2017, 14:09
RT news, Breitbart, The Daily mail....etc....
Who the fuck do you think your fooling?
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Apr 13, 2017, 14:43
The Mexican method - latest.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/mans-body-seen-tossed-from-plane-found-on-roof-of-mexican-hospital/ar-BBzMtU6?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout
Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index