Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6209 posts

Re: The first unspinnable Brexit effect
Apr 02, 2017, 19:49
FFS none of this feels good.

Have you not been listening? We're heading for a complete fucking disaster. I'm going to carry on railing about it because what else is left? You and your leave-voting friends are bringing this all down on us, but it's not in my name.
sanshee
sanshee
1080 posts

Apr 02, 2017, 19:49
Mayhem asked Merkel about EU citizens rights in Nov 2016.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-theresa-may-angela-merkel-eu-migrants-deal-a7445261.html
sanshee
sanshee
1080 posts

Apr 02, 2017, 19:50
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-theresa-may-angela-merkel-eu-migrants-deal-a7445261.html
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6209 posts

Apr 02, 2017, 19:51
thesweetcheat wrote:
FFS none of this feels good.

Have you not been listening? We're heading for a complete fucking disaster. I'm going to carry on railing about it because what else is left? You and your leave-voting friends are bringing this all down on us, but it's not in my name.

And as for calling me "casual"?! You have no idea how angry I am with the Tories and with people like you, facilitating their idiocy.
sanshee
sanshee
1080 posts

Apr 02, 2017, 19:51
I used the word 'casual' to Nigel, not you.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Edited Apr 02, 2017, 19:54
Apr 02, 2017, 19:53
sanshee wrote:
Who has threatened war?
Some old irrelevant, frazzled zombie from the Thatcher era?
No I don't believe there is a threat of war, that actually horrifies me.
But if there was, and if you believe there was, how can you be so casual about it?

No of course I don't think there's a threat of it, but he DID threaten it. Imagine how that is playing in Spain and Europe.

sanshee wrote:
Does it feel good just to 'say things'?

Don't be cheeky. You don't know me or what I feel and have no reason to speculate anything so insulting about me.
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6209 posts

Apr 02, 2017, 19:54
I apologise for misreading.
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6209 posts

Apr 02, 2017, 19:57
nigelswift wrote:
sanshee wrote:
Who has threatened war?
Some old irrelevant, frazzled zombie from the Thatcher era?
No I don't believe there is a threat of war, that actually horrifies me.
But if there was, and if you believe there was, how can you be so casual about it?

No of course I don't think there's a threat of it, but he DID threaten it. Imagine how that is playing in Spain and Europe.

Not just him, The Telegraph is getting in on the sabre-rattling too:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/02/britains-navy-far-weaker-falklands-could-still-cripple-spain/
nigelswift
8112 posts

Apr 02, 2017, 20:01
thesweetcheat wrote:
You have no idea how angry I am with the Tories and with people like you, facilitating their idiocy.

EXACTLY my thoughts.
And now we're going to have years of painting lipstick on a pig. And an avoidance of changing trajectory even when the pig stands on a table and sings I am what I am, I'm a fucking pig...
tjj
tjj
3606 posts

Apr 02, 2017, 20:27
nigelswift wrote:
thesweetcheat wrote:
You have no idea how angry I am with the Tories and with people like you, facilitating their idiocy.

EXACTLY my thoughts.
And now we're going to have years of painting lipstick on a pig. And an avoidance of changing trajectory even when the pig stands on a table and sings I am what I am, I'm a fucking pig...

Oh Nigel! A little harsh on pigs, why do they need lipstick? I do add my voice to yours and tsc's though.
https://www.theguardian.com/global/2017/apr/01/brexit-may-merkel-eu-talks-davis?CMP=fb_gu
Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index