Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Markoid
Markoid
1621 posts

Edited Jan 27, 2017, 20:57
Re: Will Holywood protest this one?
Jan 27, 2017, 20:57
Sin Agog wrote:
To be fair, you're not an easy one to debate with. You wrote a pretty vitriolic post to Markoid about his non sequiturs recently, and then came out with that weird nothing screed on Jesus up the thread in response to phallus's comments about Dresden. Plus you always could systematically rip an argument to shreds but don't feel like it just at the moment. Then there's the resorting to extremes like saying you're a blinkered toy-gun touting armchair Sandinista in saying the army or government should be more responsible. I'm not sure you have a whole lot to say, to be honest. Or maybe you could say something so substantial it'll make anyone else's posts on here read like the monosyllabic gushing of a pubescent Ed Sheeran fan, but you don't feel like it just at the moment.

Which one would that be Sin Agog? I'm scratching my head trying to remember. But don't quote - just give me a hint. Keeping all these quotes (as Dhaj does) to annoy another is juvenile. Possibly another post by myself written in Drunkenese, which is a very peculiar language indeed, which only a few can understand. I am actually a fan of vitriol, as you can pick so many holes in an angry arguer that it usually makes their argument redundant, open to ridicule, and hence essentially worthless.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index