Topic View: Flat | Threaded
veneta1
223 posts

Re: Will Holywood protest this one?
Jan 24, 2017, 10:32
Sanctuary wrote:
veneta1 wrote:
thesweetcheat wrote:
No point arguing. It's all just self self self. Don't worry about anyone else, turn in from the world, isolationist mantra. I'm okay cos I've got my white male privilege to look after me. I'm done talking to Nazi, racists, sexists and homophobes.

Couldn't agree with you more.

I'm sick to death of listening to Trump's defenders and apologists who'd rather believe 'alternative' facts than see him for the vile excuse for a human being that he actually is. He campaigned on a platform of extreme bigotry, misogyny and xenophobia and we're now being asked to give him a chance and let's see what he does next. Too fucking late for that.

And Trump's supporters need to understand the concept of guilt by association. If you support someone who espouses racist, misogynistic and homophobic views, then, by association .................

Are you all brain-dead. Nowhere have I said I support what he is doing, just that he is doing what he said he would do so it should be no surprise to anyone. Please don't make up lies about me as you go along.

He said he is going to put America first which means he is going to stem the flow of money leaving the country amongst other things. Quite how he intends to go about that certainly won't be nice in certain areas for sure.
As I said before, I don't make things up, I just repeat what has been indicated will happen by President Trump himself not by Joe Bloggs in the street or the media. End of!

Nowhere did I make reference to you in my post. I referred in a general manner to all Trump defenders and apologists. No lies were made up about you because the post wasn't about you. If you choose to take this personally perhaps you are subject to the same level of narcissism, self absorption and having a very thin skin as Herr Trump himself.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index