Register
U-Know! Forum »
sucker punching.....

Topic View: Flat | Threaded
dhajjieboy
913 posts

sucker punching.....
Jan 21, 2017, 22:48
There is currently a trending video making the rounds of the cyber-world that depicts a street interview of a White movement type getting sucker punched in the head by an assailant who then appears to run off....
Is this what passes for acceptable 'protest methods' these days?
Not in my book.
I won't dignify the incident by posting any links to it.
It was a criminal act.
Kid Calamity
9044 posts

Re: sucker punching.....
Jan 22, 2017, 02:00
Yeah - I think I may have seen that too.

Whilst Inmay be be massively spannnereed there no excuse for such violence
spencer
spencer
3068 posts

Jan 22, 2017, 03:09
Yup. That cushion was a cat before you sat on it
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6209 posts

Jan 22, 2017, 10:15
Yep, criminal act.

In the UK, incitement to murder black people is a criminal offence too, under hate crimes legislation. It seems that's not the case in the USA though, where the First Amendment protects people who want to exhort their fellow citizens to commit the wholesale genocide of a race.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jan 22, 2017, 13:33
Please don't think for a second that i condone any 'white supremacy' rantings from some arrogant fuck-wad.....
I don't get worked up too much about those 'types' here in the U.S. because quite frankly they are all pretty much 'mouth'.
If their push were to come to shove, the African American populace here is very capable of pushing back to a far more formidable degree.
In fact, were it to come down to a race war, instigated by these militia/hate/supremacy group{s}....i have zero doubt that it would be short lived and a total routing. A total Custer redux.
Hate crimes are a crime here too. So is incitement to riot. So is conspiracy....
We have plenty of checks and balances to keep the dogs at bay too.

To the original point though...going around provoking a public incident with cowardly physical violence just redacts the upper hand that the 'left' desperately needs to live up to.
So far only Gandhi has gotten it right.
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6209 posts

Jan 22, 2017, 15:31
All agreed.

Interesting about incitement there, I (mistakenly) thought that most US states didn't view incitement as a crime on account of it being "speech". Also I thought US hate crimes had to involve actual violence rather than saying something anti- the protected groups. If that's not so, then progress is being made.
U-Know! Forum Index