Obama commutes Chelsea Manning

35 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Lawrence
9547 posts

Edited Jan 18, 2017, 23:57
Re: dhajjieboy: coward and pussy!
Jan 18, 2017, 23:56
9. Eric Clapton. They should really create a new word -- one slightly more damning than “asshole” -- for Eric Clapton. Clapton was in lots of bands, including two of the most indispensable to rock history, The Yardbirds and Cream, and was praised as “God” in iconic graffiti all over the world. He also subjected us to “Promises,” and really kind of takes the cake for being awful.

You could make the case that going after one of your best friend’s wives is kind of uncool, as was the case with Clapton and Patti Boyd, wife of George Harrison. You could also make the case that essentially writing an album of love songs -- with “Layla” being the pinnacle -- for her and releasing them publicly, is extremely uncool. Boyd and Harrison eventually divorced in 1977 after 11 years of marriage. She married Clapton two years later. In later years, Clapton admitted that he beat Boyd and raped her during the marriage, stating, “There were times when I took sex with my wife by force and thought that was my entitlement. I had absolutely no concern for other people.” He attributed such awful behavior to alcoholism, drug abuse and severe depression. Boyd divorced him in 1989, citing years of “infidelity and unreasonable behavior."

There, seeing that you won't read my links. It's right here: http://www.alternet.org/media/woody-allens-not-only-creepy-weirdo-9-other-beloved-artists-accused-doing-terrible-things

PS: I'll bet you do the same thing to YOUR girl, don'cha?
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index