18 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

Edited Jan 17, 2017, 13:14
Re: Kill 'em all.....
Jan 17, 2017, 10:15
To be fair, we're all seeing El Aurens' reaction here, when dhajie did shake that hornet's nest pretty thoroughly earlier on. I've been another victim of db's (not the jangly '80s band) in the past, and the dude does have a way of inveigling his way under your skin, and then acting like a Jimmy Stewart-esque gee whizz by golly boy scout when called out on his underhand tactics. That said, Lawrence really could do with stepping aside and seeing that harbouring all this hate is in no way beneficial; it's causing him nothing but ill-health and unproductive anger. He's obsessed. This is a languishing sub-section of an internet forum that really shouldn't consume your thoughts and energy this way. I mean, look at the subject of this thread: hundreds of thousands of people have their death on the cards, but you're completely and utterly focused on this one bloke online. Perspective, man. Turn that energy into some noisy music and let it slide. Also, while you're in that healing process, rethink your opinion on Trump. ;)

ETA: Actually, I'm thinking Law only likes Trump because dhaj is a Hilary guy.

U-Know! Forum Index