Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

Edited Jan 17, 2017, 13:14
Re: Kill 'em all.....
Jan 17, 2017, 10:15
To be fair, we're all seeing El Aurens' reaction here, when dhajie did shake that hornet's nest pretty thoroughly earlier on. I've been another victim of db's (not the jangly '80s band) in the past, and the dude does have a way of inveigling his way under your skin, and then acting like a Jimmy Stewart-esque gee whizz by golly boy scout when called out on his underhand tactics. That said, Lawrence really could do with stepping aside and seeing that harbouring all this hate is in no way beneficial; it's causing him nothing but ill-health and unproductive anger. He's obsessed. This is a languishing sub-section of an internet forum that really shouldn't consume your thoughts and energy this way. I mean, look at the subject of this thread: hundreds of thousands of people have their death on the cards, but you're completely and utterly focused on this one bloke online. Perspective, man. Turn that energy into some noisy music and let it slide. Also, while you're in that healing process, rethink your opinion on Trump. ;)

ETA: Actually, I'm thinking Law only likes Trump because dhaj is a Hilary guy.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jan 17, 2017, 12:32
Wasn't that what dhajjieboy was doing from the beginning?
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jan 17, 2017, 12:39
You're being confusing. I don't like Trump at all but I don't like Hillary either. I voted for her but not without having to close my nose and now I'm starting to regret it because of her underhand support for (here it is again...) ISIS. I think dhajjieboy is a symptom of what a failure so-called 'liberal' politics has become -- too busy fighting other people left of center for slips of the tongue and other ridiculous and shitty things.
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

Edited Jan 17, 2017, 12:51
Jan 17, 2017, 12:45
Dude, like any troll, though he's kinda evolved into an actual HH'er by now, was casting his net out into the waters and seeing who he could trick into giving an emotional reaction. It gives you a sense of power- you type a few hyperbolic words and just a few minutes later you've completely changed someone's mood. One can see the temptation. And Lawrence, you've played completely into his hands. Not just that, you're no longer arguing with onion dhajie; you've inflated him into this rabid demon inside your head. I bet if you were handcuffed to the guy for twenty-four hours, instead of tearing each other apart, you'd realise he's far more human and vulnerable than you're giving him credit for. You've probably got more in common with him than you do with me. Basically, you're in a state of temporary madness that most people with enemies find themselves in. You've overlaid everything you hate about yourself and the world and humanity onto this one individual. Did you ever see that episode of The Simpsons where Marge is assigned a portrait of Mr. Burns and has to try to find some kernel of decency and softness inside him? What she does is paint him naked, because naked he stops being some powerful force to be reckoned with and becomes what he really is, a liver-spotted, bony, frail old man. Maybe you should refashion your image of dhajie into something closer to the truth- he's just another scared person trying to bolster his struggling ego by lashing out at others.

Fuck The Simpsons used to be good.
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

Jan 17, 2017, 12:47
The Trump part was just a glib aside. The rest is the real meat of what I was trying to say to you. You're throwing yourself headfirst into unhealthiness and for your sake you should look at things objectively and do what's best for yourself- stop.
Kid Calamity
9044 posts

Edited Jan 17, 2017, 14:45
Jan 17, 2017, 14:08
I hear you. And I have been frequenting these pages to know Lawrence's history and aspects of his make up.

Lawrence, I realise you find it more tricky than many here to let go and move on. We're all different and sit in various places on the emotional and mental health barometer. I do understand - and am sympathetic. I apologise if I gave any impression i was otherwise.

Having met most of the people who spend far too long on these forums, I can confirm we come in all shapes and sizes, with varying physical and mental characteristics. I suggest we all try and remember this when having a bit of spiteful fun with each other. Dhajiboy, please bare in mind that whilst some of us give off an air of toughness, this is only our 'internet face'. For example I've met Vybik Jon and he's only four foot two with receding blonde hair and hides under the table*.

*Not really.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Jan 17, 2017, 15:19
Not my business but a great bit of writing that. It applies to all of us I think.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jan 17, 2017, 15:38
Whadda ya know?
Another thread completely fucked up by attention seeking whores....
pathetic.
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index