Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Markoid
Markoid
1621 posts

Edited Jan 15, 2017, 05:08
Musicians Wanted For A Gig - 01/20/17
Jan 14, 2017, 22:56
I read this article.

https://noisey.vice.com/en_ca/article/donald-trump-a-tremendous-loser-has-no-famous-friends-sad?utm_source=noiseytwitterca

And then inspired, wrote this. Fairly amusing I suppose, if it weren't so serious.

Where: Washington DC, United States of America.

Q - Sounds good. Where exactly?

A - Outside a big building with lots of people there inside and out.

Q - Will it be on the local radio station?

A - Almost certainly.

Q - Can we only play covers, or our own songs too?

A - You can play anything you want.

Q - Even Mexican songs?

A - We usually draw the line at that, but on this occasion, hell why not!

Q - Will we get paid in beer or in real money?

A - Depends on the stock market, and your willingness to suck ass and be misguided.

Q - If we get paid in real money, will our band have to pay taxes on our earnings for the gig?

A - No, well, yes. It's easy. You fill out a form and declare it. Hang on a minute...

Q - Have you asked any other musicians, singers or bands? We could sure do with the money, as we are really broke, live on hand-outs and our black/mexican main songwriter was shot recentely and we couldn't afford the medical bills to save her life.

A - No, We came to you people specifically, as you people are the best band in town that night.

Q - Is this the Presidential Inauguration gig where everybody is supposed to feel optimistic, proud of their country and with hope and compassion?

A - Yes

Well fuxx you then! Find someone else.
Kid Calamity
9042 posts

Edited Jan 16, 2017, 15:14
Re: Musicians Wanted For A Gig - 01/20/17
Jan 16, 2017, 15:13
Some of the responses from artistes approached have been posted online.

http://www.digitalmusicnews.com/2017/01/10/charlotte-church-trump-inauguration-invite/

Moby simply replied with "Ha ha ha ha ha..."

Here's a list of current acts: http://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/05/politics/trump-inauguration-performers/
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jan 16, 2017, 21:53
Featuring what I'm sure is some of dhajjieboy's other favorite acts, Three Doors Down and Toby Keith. Guess Dickhead Donald didn't ask Eric Clapton maybe because he wasn't American...
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

Jan 17, 2017, 14:24
"So long as there's money and hot teen pussy involved, I'd be happy to be of assistance." - Mike Love.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jan 17, 2017, 15:41
I respect your right to be an odious form of life.....i do, but leave me out of your hate filled and racist diatribes. You clearly have not left behind your former nazi/satanic ideologies.
Kid Calamity
9042 posts

Jan 17, 2017, 15:53
The Lovely Kid Calamity wrote:
Dhajiboy, please bare in mind that whilst some of us give off an air of toughness, this is only our 'internet face'.

In other words; please try and understand that words can hurt some folk more than others. Try tolerance, please. I'm sure even the very laid back moderators here are getting a bit bored with all this.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jan 17, 2017, 15:59
Yeah...i know...
i'm the one who is responsible for a certain individual's 16 years of hounding and hating {of numerous former members/musical artists, all in sequential order of fixation} on this site{and other sites too..apparently}.
What a legacy.
I'm so proud of myself.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Typical sarcastic garbage from snide dhajjieboy!
Jan 17, 2017, 19:59
dhajjieboy wrote:
I respect your right to be an odious form of life.....i do, but leave me out of your hate filled and racist diatribes. You clearly have not left behind your former nazi/satanic ideologies.

lawrence....
I think that you should know that i may at any moment today, post a response to you....only you....just you...
So don't leave your keyboard for even a moment...
You might miss out.....
I'm even considering stroking your ego with some nice creamy lotion...
Yum!
It could happen at any moment!
Love Dhajjie

I might add he posted this same message at least two times. Not only a troll but a spam merchant...
Lawrence
9547 posts

Edited Jan 17, 2017, 20:04
Typical sarcastic garbage from snide dhajjieboy!
Jan 17, 2017, 20:02
dhajjieboy wrote:
Yeah...i know...
i'm the one who is responsible for a certain individual's 16 years of hounding and hating {of numerous former members/musical artists, all in sequential order of fixation} on this site{and other sites too..apparently}.
What a legacy.
I'm so proud of myself.

dhajjieboy wrote:

lawrence....
I think that you should know that i may at any moment today, post a response to you....only you....just you...
So don't leave your keyboard for even a moment...
You might miss out.....
I'm even considering stroking your ego with some nice creamy lotion...
Yum!
It could happen at any moment!
Love Dhajjie

I might add he posted this same message at least two times. Not only a troll but a spam merchant...
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jan 17, 2017, 20:07
We'll see how far this goes, mr. 'liberal' 'human rights' right-wing (what you really are!) abomination! A good case for keeping abortion legal!
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index