Meryl Streep

Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
spencer
spencer
3068 posts

Re: Meryl Streep
Jan 11, 2017, 01:46
Foreign policy: it's mainly about China, Sin. Somewhere on the net you may find a graphic of US overseas bases. If there's one with a timeline you'll find I'm right... the newest are thataway. Obama's policy will be unchanged, but with more hardware. Trump's keen to have Putin as his 'buddy' because he wants to play one off against the other. That relationship won't last. On Trumps home soil I wonder how long it'll be before many blue collared who voted, eg the unemployed mining communities, realise that there'll still be no work for them, just highly mechanised land rape or whatever. And Obamacare will not be there either. One final vision for you to ponder: in one corner US with a impulsive demagogue in charge, North Korea with it's Great Leader in the other...and no longer so pliant to Beijing's will.
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Jan 12, 2017, 23:07
Thank goodness we have people with the intelligence of Meryl Streep to guide us on the true path. The incredible work she does everyday in just getting out of bed puts the rest of Humanity to shame. Her flimsy grasp of Hillary's record in starting, fuelling and sponsoring wars on this planet is second to none. The common experience she lives and shares with the hopeless, poor and dispossessed of the USA cannot be imagined.

https://youtu.be/K5QbDk8EUWw

Meryl Streep does have some talent... she really was brilliant as Mrs Doubtfire.
Locodogz
Locodogz
254 posts

Jan 13, 2017, 11:44
Whereas Trump oozes empathy from every pore........?!?
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Jan 24, 2017, 22:15
Howburn Digger wrote:
Thank goodness we have people with the intelligence of Meryl Streep to guide us on the true path. The incredible work she does everyday in just getting out of bed puts the rest of Humanity to shame. Her flimsy grasp of Hillary's record in starting, fuelling and sponsoring wars on this planet is second to none. The common experience she lives and shares with the hopeless, poor and dispossessed of the USA cannot be imagined.

https://youtu.be/K5QbDk8EUWw

Meryl Streep does have some talent... she really was brilliant as Mrs Doubtfire.

Locodogz wrote:
Whereas Trump oozes empathy from every pore........?!?

Yeah well Streep's empathy for a child rapist just comes over as just a little... call me old-fashioned... awkward.

And Obama ("I offer 'Hope'") and Hillary were really empathetic with the millions they killed and displaced throught their empathetic foreign bombing and proxy ISIS army policy. Trump will have to do 8 wars to beat Obama's score. Obama held the USA in the longest war in its history. The bombing and drone attacks continued as never before.

Trump has done nothing.
spencer
spencer
3068 posts

Jan 24, 2017, 23:06
Remember those attacks were facilitated etc from UK/UK territory. Corbyn:Ch*gos: why he won't be allowed to get in. Aren't we special? And the rubbishing goes on...arise Owen Smith#2 soon doubtless. Yes. I'm old, jaundiced..and probably right. Fuck it, what's the point. Having a bacon sandwich.
Locodogz
Locodogz
254 posts

Jan 25, 2017, 08:59
How odd? My post just said

"Whereas Trump oozes empathy from every pore........?!?"

and you've replied with comments on Streep, Hilary and Obama? Oh and a little line that Trumo has done nothing?!?!

Just in case you've misconstrued my simple post

I was merely questioning whether Donald really has empathy with the average american (I made no judgement on Streep, Hilary and Obama). Do the traits you associate with these people have any bearing on Trump's empathy (or lack thereof)? Can't see it.

Finally for someone who has "done nothing" I seem to have seen an awful lot of him signing off on policy documents in the last couple of days.......
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Feb 07, 2017, 21:50
Locodogz wrote:
How odd? My post just said
and you've replied with comments on Streep, Hilary and Obama? Oh and a little line that Trumo has done nothing?!?!
Just in case you've misconstrued my simple post
I was merely questioning whether Donald really has empathy with the average american (I made no judgement on Streep, Hilary and Obama). Do the traits you associate with these people have any bearing on Trump's empathy (or lack thereof)? Can't see it.
Finally for someone who has "done nothing" I seem to have seen an awful lot of him signing off on policy documents in the last couple of days.......

The thread is about Meryl Streep. And a clip of some really crappy acting that Meryl Streep does. I questioned the fawning, trembly-lipped excuse for a Liberal Woman that Streep comes over as, where she can conveniently remain tight-lipped about her support for a child rapist and her tacit support for the Obama/ Clinton War Machine which has killed millions.
Trump hasn't started any wars yet. 8 to go before he equals Clinton and Obama's score.

38 seconds long but says it all. Clinton's empathy. Carnage still. Nation raped. Hillary job.

https://youtu.be/FmIRYvJQeHM
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

Feb 07, 2017, 22:20
Just a question, but why did you stop before naming either of the Bushes? Not denying the others were complicit, but it seems a bit over the top to solely name democrats and ignore those two other huge instigators.
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index