14 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Edited Aug 18, 2016, 20:41
Re: FFS: the first concrete impact
Aug 18, 2016, 20:40
"Oh if only we'd stayed in the EU... the lure of promised jobs and stuff would come true. The poor Banks say they can't afford to keep out village branch open anymore... because of Brexit. How could that majority of voters vote to leave?"
Those same poor fractional reserve bankers who robbed my pension, who have now decided that I'll have to work until I am 70. The same bankers who bankrupted this country and forced us into this ridiculous "austerity" stranglehold. Iceland jailed their bankers, took over the banks and refused austerity... they are fine now. We gave our fraudsters Queen's Awards and Knighthoods and we've still got austerity.
This is the same EU who decided to back a Nazi takeover of the Ukraine. This is a stark attempt to start a war in Europe. It now involves the USA and is an existential threat to Russia. The same EU who backed the proxy wars in the Middle East and who opened Europe's doors to righteously angry resentful millions who have been forced to flee their Middle Eastern homelands.
A Prat (who is also a Twat) at work told me that they were having to sell their holiday home in Crete because of Brexit. And that if France pulled out of the Euro they would also have to sell their gîte (they own both outright). I almost cried at how this cruel democratic world had inconvenienced her and her family...

https://youtu.be/MoZiOOD0HRU

U-Know! Forum Index