Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Edited Dec 09, 2016, 13:56
Re: There's a new sheriff in town.....
Dec 09, 2016, 13:56
dhajjieboy wrote:

As i said...start your own threads that support mass murder.

No intention of doing so.

Flood a nation with cheap and free Crystal Meth, that's what happened to The Philippines when Duterte said "No" to The Company's "request" for a massive drone base in Mindanao.

I can understand why a nation under attack from the scum of the Earth (Narco Gangs) does what is necessary to eradicate the existential threat. A crystal meth lab on every street... imagine that! Might upset your trip to Waitrose for your lavender-scented teabags.

If you support the work of the Narco gangs and the placing of US drone bases in the Philippines that's your problem. For those living under this existential threat there is simply no choice. You cannot negotiate with a Meth-Head, machete wielding, gun-toting, Narco- Gang scumsucker.

Well I might enjoy watching you try!

dhajjieboy wrote:
Everything you say is a load of shit 'backed-up' with some link to a 'reference' source that no one has ever heard of...

PS: I've been very polite to you thus far.
There are many on this site that would have degenerated to calling you out as a 'Cunt' by now...historically speaking...

You would think a bad boy had shat in your handbag by the way you type in a debate.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index