Pages: 5 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Runic Sunnyview
Runic Sunnyview
46 posts

Re: There's a new sheriff in town.....
Dec 10, 2016, 23:31
Lawrence wrote:
I'm still here and no pussy mod is gonna stop me. What's it gonna be mod-man? Me or him? I don't care 'cos I decided I hate HH now!

Beggars the question: 'Why are you here?'

Jesus Christ, more Lawrence/dhajjieboy/DodgeOne nonsense? Why don't you two take your ongoing and never-ending titty fight elsewhere.

Regards,
-Augusto Pinochet

np: Death In June: "We're Not Nazis"/"Siege Heil"
Lawrence
9547 posts

Dec 11, 2016, 00:11
Yeah well fuck you you phony and your piece of shit neocon friend Quexalcote as well. I don't follow DIJ anymore which begs the question why you chose your stupid neo-pagan/nazi name in the first place. You're probably one of those egotistical atheist scum like Quexalcote anyhow, no surprise he chose the name of a god. Funny how all you smug atheists like to think you're God.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Dec 11, 2016, 00:21
You know what I did to Quexalcote/David Houser? I found out his real name and I ruined his career as a so-called 'activist' by posting the real truth about that dirty GMO-loving scumbag on another forum he was on. (Some 'Agorism' bullshit...)
Runic Sunnyview
Runic Sunnyview
46 posts

Dec 11, 2016, 00:31
Lawrence wrote:
Yeah well fuck you you phony and your piece of shit neocon friend Quexalcote as well. I don't follow DIJ anymore which begs the question why you chose your stupid neo-pagan/nazi name in the first place. You're probably one of those egotistical atheist scum like Quexalcote anyhow, no surprise he chose the name of a god. Funny how all you smug atheists like to think you're God.

Lawrence, if you hate HH so much just remember that no one's forcing you to stay here.
Runic Sunnyview
Runic Sunnyview
46 posts

Dec 11, 2016, 00:32
Lawrence wrote:
You know what I did to Quexalcote/David Houser? I found out his real name and I ruined his career as a so-called 'activist' by posting the real truth about that dirty GMO-loving scumbag on another forum he was on. (Some 'Agorism' bullshit...)

Please seek treatment immediately.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Dec 11, 2016, 00:37
Yeah but I have to insult your other piece-of-shit friend here dhajjie-girl for insulting me the way he did and because he's nothing but a junkie scumbag!
Lawrence
9547 posts

Dec 11, 2016, 00:39
I just gave your friend what he fucking deserved. His condescending attitude here was ugly, never mind what he was actually talking about. I think you're crazy for supporting such a scumbag.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Dec 11, 2016, 00:47
Go on and pretend to be Merlin with your stupid nazi-oriented runes. People like you are nothing but overgrown children anyways and I'm beyond that. I'd also say Douglas P. can suck a fat dick in Hell but then he'd probably enjoy it...
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Apr 10, 2017, 14:42
This US sheriff threatens use of explosives and SWAT teams on druggies.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3297904/masked-police-mocked-isis-style-video-drug-dealers/

Is he all talk and no action? Will his "ISIS style" executioner Police Squad sort out the dealers causing social breakdown on his patch? Is he all mouth and no trousers? Tune in next week and find out!
Pages: 5 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index