U-Know! Forum »
There's a new sheriff in town.....

Pages: 5 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Re: There's a new sheriff in town.....
Dec 09, 2016, 13:48
What do you know? Your 'Dissident voice' link...
Originally published by RT news....{Russian TV network}
Yeah...that's where i'm goin' for the facts.
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Edited Dec 09, 2016, 13:56
Dec 09, 2016, 13:56
dhajjieboy wrote:

As i said...start your own threads that support mass murder.

No intention of doing so.

Flood a nation with cheap and free Crystal Meth, that's what happened to The Philippines when Duterte said "No" to The Company's "request" for a massive drone base in Mindanao.

I can understand why a nation under attack from the scum of the Earth (Narco Gangs) does what is necessary to eradicate the existential threat. A crystal meth lab on every street... imagine that! Might upset your trip to Waitrose for your lavender-scented teabags.

If you support the work of the Narco gangs and the placing of US drone bases in the Philippines that's your problem. For those living under this existential threat there is simply no choice. You cannot negotiate with a Meth-Head, machete wielding, gun-toting, Narco- Gang scumsucker.

Well I might enjoy watching you try!

dhajjieboy wrote:
Everything you say is a load of shit 'backed-up' with some link to a 'reference' source that no one has ever heard of...

PS: I've been very polite to you thus far.
There are many on this site that would have degenerated to calling you out as a 'Cunt' by now...historically speaking...

You would think a bad boy had shat in your handbag by the way you type in a debate.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Dec 09, 2016, 14:00
And yet, you dismantle with the greatest of ease.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Dec 09, 2016, 20:46
You go girl!
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Edited Dec 10, 2016, 03:48
Dec 10, 2016, 03:06
Lawrence wrote:
You go girl!
phallus dei
583 posts

Edited Dec 11, 2016, 03:43
Dec 10, 2016, 15:48
RT is Russian propaganda. NYT is American propaganda. BBC is British propaganda. None of these outlets is telling the "truth." They all spew the line dictated to them by their masters. Consequently,to assume that any one is a more reliable source than the other is misguided. They are all bullshit. All we can do as thinking individuals is to expose ourselves to as many different types of bullshit as possible in an attempt to catch a few glimpses of what's really going on.

Regarding the Philippines,it was a cesspool long before Duterte came to power. It's an American neo-colony, a center for sex tourism and human trafficking, and a narco-state. Obviously, whatever had been the policy before Duterte wasn't working. Drastic changes needed to be made. Is Duterte the solution? I don't know, but the people of the Philippines seem to think so - he has a very high approval rating, surpassing previous leaders. I trust their judgement regarding the direction of their country much more than that of foreign policy "experts".
Lawrence
9547 posts

Dec 10, 2016, 15:59
What dhajjie-girl demonstrates is that he would be a much worse tyrant than Duterte, worse than Pinochet or Hitler or Stalin or any tyrant you could name. He thinks he can dictate opinions here and how people think. So he whines about human-rights abuse but everyone here knows his concerns are phony. He doesn't care about human beings, he certainly would not care about me to be sure.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Dec 10, 2016, 20:18
Mind you if all drug addicts are as bitchy as you, it's no wonder why...
Lawrence
9547 posts

Dec 10, 2016, 22:07
Hey dhajjiegirl, just waiting to see your garbage posts again. You reposting what I say about you won't stop me this time, so don't even try you little EFFEMINATE dhajjiegirl! If you can say this and get away with it you anti-gay scumbag, I can!
Lawrence
9547 posts

Dec 10, 2016, 22:09
I'm still here and no pussy mod is gonna stop me. What's it gonna be mod-man? Me or him? I don't care 'cos I decided I hate HH now!
Pages: 5 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index