There's a new sheriff in town.....

Pages: 5 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

Edited Oct 03, 2016, 09:04
Re: There's a new sheriff in town.....
Oct 03, 2016, 09:02
https://www.amnesty.org.uk/actions/philippines-stop-murder-drugs-president-duterte?utm_source=FBPAGE&utm_medium=social&utm_content=20160930093252&utm_campaign=killings_disappearances

Obviously Howburn Digger won't be signing this, but for anyone who does want to...
Robot Emperor
Robot Emperor
762 posts

Oct 03, 2016, 09:45
Howburn Digger wrote:
dhajjieboy wrote:
Your unedited reply was much more revealing as far as insight into who 'Howburn' is....
I won't be engauging you anymore.

Simply cease "enguaging". Whatever that means.

Duterte has laid it out quite clearly. Reuters has a fine report.

https://www.rt.com/news/360086-philippines-duterte-eu-sins/

You see 1,700 Narco-Gang members and psycho addicts who attack those arresting them ain't but a drop in the ocean of slaughter Obama, Clinton, Cameron, Blair and the EU have rained on the million and a half dead innocents from Ukraine to Iraq. The human carnage washing up on our shores and those across Europe run into the tens of millions. The double, triple and quadruple standards which are being flown are truly a vision to behold.
Duterte - long may you run.

https://youtu.be/gttIc5avsZw

Its always unfortunate when a recently adopted hero goes a little... eccentric on you. You probably could have done without Duterte comparing himself to Hitler and saying he would be "happy to slaughter" 3 million addicts... Do you now have any ambivalent feelings toward this "prompt action"?
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Edited Oct 04, 2016, 19:36
Oct 04, 2016, 19:34
Well written further update to this ongoing tragedy :

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/philippines-secret-death-squads-officer-claims-police-teams-behind-wave-of-killings/ar-BBwY249?li=BBnb7Kz

He called President Barack Obama a "son of a whore" for fucks sake...
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Dec 08, 2016, 19:05
Once Duterte refused to enter into a "treaty" with the USA to house their latest planned massive US drone base at Mindanao, the presstitutes in The Media had to try and paint him as some kinda murderer. The freedom given to Western Mining Companies to kill trade unionists, protesters and civil rights workers so enjoyed under Marcos, Arroyo and Ramos was abolished by Duterte. And so the MSN "news" item which was used to start this thread should be of little surprise to any of us who understand how "news" works... But a little clarifying look into the kind of US Black Operations which are signatures of its foreign policy implimentation will be of benefit...

“After Mayor Duterte announced in 2003 that no US military exercises would be allowed in the city of Davao, it was bombed twice: one bomb exploded at the airport, another at the pier.”

The Philippines were then flooded with cheap and free Chrystal Meth.

It is how The Company works.

Create chaos.

The USA simply want Marshall Law in the Philippines, after all the CIA trained most of the Philippines Military. So once ML was installed it would be back to the old days! Like when they used to run Cuba with The Mob...

http://dissidentvoice.org/2016/12/tough-talking-philippine-president-duterte-fighting-for-his-life-and-his-country/
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Dec 08, 2016, 21:25
Everything you say is a load of shit 'backed-up' with some link to a 'reference' source that no one has ever heard of...
I know....only you can possibly be right about things of such magnitude.
If you feel the need to unequivocally support a mass murdering despot of his own his people,fine...
But start your own threads about that{i'm sure they will be very popular}.....
I've no interest in debating you{i can only guess that is your motive}
I believe the death {by sanctioned assassination squads} count is approaching 4000 now....
just the last 6 months.
There are also those murdered that # in the hundreds {again...'sanctioned'} whilst Duterte was still 'just' a mayor...
oh well.
I'm sure he needs all the cheering section he can get.

PS: I've been very polite to you thus far.
There are many on this site that would have degenerated to calling you out as a 'Cunt' by now...historically speaking...
But, it's my opinion that most just can't be assed to bother with your sorts of thinking.
What is the sound of one hand clapping?
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Dec 08, 2016, 21:50
Anyone that is interested in an up to date {extremely graphic} candid look at this ongoing tragedy in the Philippines should follow this New York times link....
It does graphically depict the violence and murder, so be forewarned.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/12/07/world/asia/rodrigo-duterte-philippines-drugs-killings.html?_r=0

No one has the right to do this to their own peoples....
Lawrence
9547 posts

Dec 08, 2016, 22:29
You think you have the right to call me a nazi, poopy-pants!
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Dec 08, 2016, 22:48
Lawrence wrote:
You think you have the right to call me a nazi, poopy-pants!
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Dec 09, 2016, 08:06
dhajjieboy wrote:
Everything you say is a load of shit 'backed-up' with some link to a 'reference' source that no one has ever heard of...

Starting a thread with a link to a "MSN" article which purports to be "journalism" is a shaky start to anything.

If you are starting a thread in that way and you don't expect any kind of reasoned debate, response or analysis then that is your lookout.
Howburn Digger wrote:

“After Mayor Duterte announced in 2003 that no US military exercises would be allowed in the city of Davao, it was bombed twice: one bomb exploded at the airport, another at the pier.”

The Philippines were then flooded with cheap and free Chrystal Meth.

It is how The Company works.

Create chaos.

The USA simply want Marshall Law in the Philippines, after all the CIA trained most of the Philippines Military. So once ML was installed it would be back to the old days! Like when they used to run Cuba with The Mob...

Once Duterte refused to enter into a "treaty" with the USA to house their latest planned massive US drone base at Mindanao, the presstitutes in The Media had to try and paint him as some kinda murderer. The freedom given to Western Mining Companies to kill trade unionists, protesters and civil rights workers so enjoyed under Marcos, Arroyo and Ramos was abolished by Duterte.

That is what has been happening in The Philippines. Like it or lump it.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Dec 09, 2016, 13:33
MSN reporting{among others} suspect?
So you say...
I wasn't gonna call you on your own bullshit...but here 'YOU' are...ok?

One of your own links in this thread that you posted and called a "fine report"...,Which you claimed had it's origins from "Reuters" was in actuality a link to RT news. I can only conclude that you think that a bunch of 'lefty doodsh-bags' wouldn't notice your deception, or your hack-handed attempt at 'proving' your 'contributions'
Reuters having it's origins in England back to the mid 1800's...
RT news {RUSSIAN TV} network on the other-hand....
Oh..dear... we all know what happens to Russian journos that don't tow the line...A jab in the ass with an umbrella...a lovely cup of tea..."spot of polonium Mr. Jenkins?" " One lump or 2?"

Here let me help you back track your own 'suspect' journalism...mmm k ?

The 'Howburn' method of debate 'proofing':

http://www.headheritage.co.uk/headtohead/u_know/topic/75040/threaded/942410

Specifically: "Duterte has laid it out quite clearly. Reuters has a fine report."

https://www.rt.com/news/360086-philippines-duterte-eu-sins/

As i said...start your own threads that support mass murder.
Pages: 5 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index