U-Know! Forum »
There's a new sheriff in town.....

Pages: 5 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
dhajjieboy
913 posts

There's a new sheriff in town.....
Jul 03, 2016, 15:06
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/philippines-president-rodrigo-duterte-tells-people-to-go-ahead-and-kill-drug-addicts/ar-AAhWlBY?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=U142DHP
Markoid
Markoid
1621 posts

Edited Jul 04, 2016, 18:38
Re: There's a new sheriff in town.....
Jul 04, 2016, 02:02
dhajjieboy wrote:

Hardly a surprise. The Philippines are not really known for liberal attitudes towards drugs! Corruption is rife though.

This guy is interesting.

Johann Hari

https://www.ted.com/talks/johann_hari_everything_you_think_you_know_about_addiction_is_wrong?language=en
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Sep 05, 2016, 16:27
2000 cold blooded street style executions and counting....{since June 2016}

so far....

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/duterte-tells-obama-not-to-question-him-about-killings/ar-AAivOf4?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=mailsignout

U-Know...?

and the earth died screaming
whilst i lay dreaming....
Tom Waits
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Sep 05, 2016, 21:53
This is an existental struggle for The Philippines, the staging post for much US bound drugs from SE Asia since the 60's. Massive money involved in maintaining supply lines, local power, crooked cops and protected routes to markets.
The new sheriff decided along with the majority of the population that the descent into a full blown Narco-State wasn't an option.
It wont take much browsing on Best Gore or wherever to see the kinda sick and twisted human corpse-dioramas and cadaver-sculptures that the drug-gangs leave behind as warnings in Philippino towns and villages. Favoured tools of these artists are chain-saws and machetes, with car-tyres and petrol their other faves.
We had a smack dealer moved in next door to us in Edinburgh fifteen years ago. I was attacked and subjected to a horrific BIG knife ordeal. My OH was robbed with our four month old child in his buggy. My car was stolen and burned out. There were thirty flats in the block and every one of us suffered. The Housing Association kept the Smack-dealer's flat for the c*nt while he served time in jail. In a stange twist of Fate after he was released, the c*nt was severely injured in a mystery incident involving a metal gate, an inflexible kerb and a fall from a high wall. He didn't walk again afterwards and I'm pretty certain his hands were rendered pretty much unusable. So no dealing, car theft or pretty much anything for him now except drinking soup through a straw. Oh dear how sad never mind. That was fifteen years ago, but things are getting hotter, there have been some disagreements between Eastern European drug gangs in Scotland and our home grown scum. But mostly they just carve each other up. This guy was particularly nasty. He is not missed by anyone I don't think. No.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/crime/body-blackhill-butcher-martin-hamilton-7070767

Obama's Cops don't seem to target drug-dealers, just black guys driving to work and such-like. Obama should STFU about Human Rights for Drug Gangs in the Philippines and properly police his own Narco-State in the USA.

More power to Duterte. If killing the gangs doesn't work maybe the US could give him tips on torture methods which do.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Sep 06, 2016, 01:45
That is the most twisted reply to anyone that i have ever read on this site.
And that is seriously going some too.
Sanctioned mass murder in 2016....and a cheering section too...
The human race has learned nothing.
U & I have nothing in common.
Markoid
Markoid
1621 posts

Edited Sep 06, 2016, 02:15
Sep 06, 2016, 02:14
dhajjieboy wrote:

Quoting The Daily Record, Howborn.

How low can you go.
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Sep 06, 2016, 23:29
Markoid wrote:
dhajjieboy wrote:

Quoting The Daily Record, Howborn.

How low can you go.

I can go very low. But then again a Narco_dealer's sixteen inch blade focussed my mind somewhat, as does the memory of my OH and my child (in his buggy) being threatened by a psycho Narc-Dealer in Edinburgh. Makes you a little less Liberal and less receptive to thoughts of being gentle with such human excreta.

The tens of thousands of mass murders by the Narco-Gangs in The Philippines, Mexico and elsewhere are very well documented and should require little introduction to the liberal-minded, well-educated readers on here. I'm sure those who use them don't mind where they get their drugs from, but probably very carefully source their Coffee from Fairtrade Companies and suchlike. Maybe not, maybe they buy Nescafe and Starbucks coffee.
However, I offer no apologies or excuses for the mass-murdering Narco-Gangs who are destroying these developing countries with western backed money, protected trade-routes, weapons and high-level International Protection. Those gangs truly deserve a little more pain than a quick bullet before they croak, but I do fully understand the Phillipino People's need for prompt action in dealing with armed psycho maniacs (spoiler clue - you have to shoot them dead first before they kill you and your children). I am actually against quick street executions for the scum and would probably support mass hangings and suchlike instead. The ropes could be re-cycled and re-used and may prove more cost effective than expensive ammunition. These mass hangings could provide a festive day out with a celebratory atmosphere while acting as a very public deterrant to the young and easily influenced.

Back in Bonnie Scotland...
Hamilton, the Blackhill Drug-Dealer Butcher and predatory Homo-Rapist went quite low. I mean really low. You wouldn't want a young nephew near him. He picked up young men at gunpoint round Blackhill and Shotts, West Lothian... and... well I'll let the Daily Record tell you. Sorry if it hurts Markoid. This is the quote from the Daily Record.

"Hamilton, originally from Glasgow, operated in Edinburgh and north Glasgow before being jailed in 2000 for a string of violent offences. He was convicted of torture, assault, abduction and drug dealing, and handed a life sentence with a minimum of nine years to serve. A trial was told how he was considered a predatory homosexual who regularly abducted young men and raped them at gunpoint. One of his associates cut off a young man’s finger and tried to gouge his eye out with a spoon. Another male victim was held prisoner for a week and raped repeatedly. Two other victims were stabbed in the face then ordered to stand in a bath so they wouldn’t bleed on the carpet. He ran a network of drug dealers who he ruled through fear and tortured anyone who challenged him."
This story also ran in The Times, Glasgow Herald, The Guardian and The Scotsman (they provided much more salacious details, unusually the Daily Record was quite restrained in its coverage). See I knew a bit about this. I knew one of his victims. Hamilton ran the Smack around West Lothian. Reign of Terror. Dead now. Oh dear, how sad, never mind. No-one misses him. He didn't chop himself up, that was done for him. By people who realised that Hamilton's life sentence hadn't worked and the psychopath was out doing the same again. But worser! You can say that about psycho's... they stick to what they know best and don't change what works!

This isn't about a few hippies lying around rolling a spliff or drinking some mushroom tea maaan... This isn't about a lack of progressive liberal attitudes to tabs of acid and some crusty's drug stash maaaan....This is about chopping Phillipino childrens arms and legs off with machetes, intimidating and murdering populations in the Phillipines, Mexico etc in order to import Smack and Coke into Scotland that Hamilton would happily sell to my teenage son, just after raping him at gunpoint. It's the psychopath Narco-Gangs and Dealers that are the problem... the problem is being removed in some areas. Do we want to be part of the problem... or part of the solution?

I have nothing in common with those who support psychopathic Narco-Gangs and Dealers whether in the Phillipines, Mexico or in Scotland. Those sections of the human race have learned nothing, because there is an Existential War going on in front of them and they refuse to see it.
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

Sep 07, 2016, 07:52
This is some crazy binary thinking. There are never so few options that mass-murder is among them. And the way you paint drug-slingers as a sort of universal, homogenous race, all with the exact same motivations, with the exact same history, and worthy of the exact same treatment (slow death) is also a product of diseased thinking. You may have missed out on a potential career of writing China Mieville and Lovecraftian style dark fantasy, as the word-picture you painted of a city dancing and rejoicing in the streets decorated with the hanging bodies of their fellow man sounds positively Stygian. As many despotic butchers have found the hard way, killing people never manages to kill an idea, because ideas don't die with the people.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Sep 07, 2016, 15:56
Howburn..
Seriously,
how long before a man who employs the methods of a tyrant within the first 3 months of leadership, begins to snuff out any political opposition too?
Or anyone else that does'nt fit into 'the program'?
I can only suppose that you will be able to rationalize that also.
I find it hard to believe that anyone so openly nihilistic actually found their way to this website.
Your pointing to that psycho/buggerer/heroin dealer in Scotland and his subsequent exit from this world is a flawed arguement too.
He deserved to be 'offed'...i'll give you that, But not the way it occured.
Your Police/judicial system failed your society in that particular case.
I know that here in the USA, anyone that reported to the police what you say occured to you and yours, would have nearly immediate results at that fuckers doorstep....{and i would surely 'Never' tolerate such an offense against myself...much less my family{or friends/nieghbors}, without immediate reprisal}
No way that shit would go down on my avenue.
Believe it.
If you and your nieghbors could'nt rally together to oust that shit from amongst your own radius....well let me tell you....i'll take the USA warts and all, anyday, for quality of life.
Here in Dhajjieville, we look out for one another.
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

Sep 07, 2016, 16:34
No one can round up posses anymore since the advent of voicemail. People catch wind that a posse's being formed, screen your call, and then claim that they only got your message when it was too late. Trust me, all my latest attempts at forming posses have been a complete bust.
Pages: 5 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index