Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Lubin
Lubin
509 posts

Re: What a terrible score!
Jun 28, 2016, 22:46
Sanctuary wrote:
Lubin wrote:

Likely to....here you go again, straight into a depressing outlook without anything yet to support those claims. This is a 'wait and see' situation but you don't seem to understand that. We have months of work ahead of us where people will be renegotiating good deals for this country in and outside of Europe and can do without your continual depressing and no hope approach to everything.

If you actually listened to what is going on with the E.U. , Roy , instead of rubbing your hands together and thinking ,``this is Britain and we can get by as we have in the past" , you will see they aren't going to give us any "good deals" either way. This isn't the past , which wasn't that good anyway ,this is the present. The vote , which still has to go through Parliament and the Lords before it is accepted , has affected other parts of the world as well. Australia , which has done deals with the E.U. through U.K. will , if we leave , also have to renegotiate their deals with the E.U.

I do actually listen Peter so there is no need for snidey remarks. There is so much BS being passed around at the moment that nobody is thinking straight. In time (repeat, in time) as everyone who has half a brain will have already worked out, it will settle down and begin to work out. with or without your support. Patience is a virtue which none of the 'inners' here seem to have. I won't be taking part in ANY of these discussions further as I've said my piece now and will leave it to all of you bad losers who haven't even got the guts or decency to congratulate the winners to drone on and on and preach to the converted and continue to believe all the rubbish spouted that suits you and disregard the rest that doesn't. Thankfully I won't be here to read any of it as of now.

Permission for you all to run me down granted in your usual cowardly way now that I won't be here any more.

Oh, by the way, did I mention you lost?

As you say you won't be here any more , you obviously won't reply but you will still look in to see if anything has been said about you. My comment wasn't mean't as a SNIDEY remark. All I was saying was look at what is going on , not just in the E.U. but with the rest of the world since the referendum. I'm not a bad loser as I'm not in the least competitive , so don't care either way but I do worry about the youngsters of this country and the hardships they will have to go through when , and if , we actually leave the E.U. sometime in the future.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index