51 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

Re: What a terrible score!
Jun 28, 2016, 21:48
dhajjieboy wrote:
Sez's the guy who could'nt manage{or be bothered} to vote........

{i know...you were too busy living off the grid on a Walt Whitman trip.....}
{who funded that?}

I wonder how many people you've driven to the brink of suicide. I'm sure this isn't the only site you haunt. Water off a duck's back to me, but you tend to prey on credulous, guileless types like Lawrence, digging away at them, on a base level trying to ruin their day with your comments, leave as many mental scars as possible. You seem to search for people like that. When someone comes along touched by naivete or strong emotion, you immediately convene and attack with such ordered swiftness and unfeeling military prowess, even Rommel himself would doff his hat. I heard of a couple of people bullied to death on Rateyourmusic.com the last year or so. Who knows what kind of grim legacy you've built up without even knowing it. I understand this is your life right now, trying to take some sunshine away from a stranger's day, but you should be careful as you don't know what's going on within the worlds of the people you're trying to hurt. You might be that little nudge over the edge for them, and I'm sure even you don't want that.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index