Jun 26, 2016, 14:21
Byeeee
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

Edited Jun 26, 2016, 14:46
Re: Hilary Benn
Jun 26, 2016, 14:40
Cool. But now should be a time for Labourious to turn into a concerted attack force, one many-pronged rake up the Cons' backsides, but...instead a bunch've unelectable careerists use it to draw lines in the sand amongst their own ranks, and repeat the mantra that the only vaguely viable leader they have right now is the unelectable one. Nice one, Left. Corbyn's obviously not without his shrewdness, calling for Article 50 to be implemented immediately, despite the fact that no one wants to do so right now.

By the way, wasn't Tony Benn pretty heavily anti-E.U.?
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Jun 26, 2016, 15:17
Good riddance, he was bloody useless! He was pretty much on borrowed time after the Syria vote anyway but trying to lead a coup to oust Corbyn without promoting an alternative leader was just bloody stupid!
spencer
spencer
3065 posts

Jun 26, 2016, 15:37
I was watching BeebNews24 when it was announced about 02-00..praps there was something in today's rags first editions that prompted such a dead of night action. As for Margaret Hodge...
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Jun 26, 2016, 15:43
I'm not sure what these people are hoping to gain! They know the party is against them, with little to no member support, nor support from the main PLP or much of the pubic either. All this is just political suicide!

I was going to apply to become a councillor, looks like there'll be a few MP jobs coming up soon!
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6200 posts

Jun 26, 2016, 15:43
spencer wrote:
I was watching BeebNews24 when it was announced about 02-00..praps there was something in today's rags first editions that prompted such a dead of night action. As for Margaret Hodge...

Margaret Hodge. Her constituents voted to leave by a big margin. Corbyn's voted remain. Who has failed to convince people there?
thispoison
thispoison
253 posts

Jun 26, 2016, 19:19
Hilary Benn is an arse.
sanshee
sanshee
1080 posts

Edited Jun 29, 2016, 10:14
Jun 29, 2016, 10:01
Agreed.

Check what Paul mason has been saying.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07jcjp3/daily-politics-28062016

Everyone and I mean EVERYONE is shit scared of Corbyn having a voice here.

But he ain't budging.

Assange described the EU as a means to launder polices and keep wages down.

Think about it, a vineyard in Italy would rather recruit workers from countries where the minimum wage barely exists, creating more unemployment in Italy (youth unemployment about 50%) and keeping that country more and more in the doldrums as its economy tanks.

there is no egalitarianism going on here, and other countries are getting fed up with it.
thispoison
thispoison
253 posts

Edited Jun 30, 2016, 14:47
Jun 30, 2016, 14:35
sanshee wrote:
Agreed.

Check what Paul mason has been saying.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07jcjp3/daily-politics-28062016

Everyone and I mean EVERYONE is shit scared of Corbyn having a voice here.

But he ain't budging.

Assange described the EU as a means to launder polices and keep wages down.

Think about it, a vineyard in Italy would rather recruit workers from countries where the minimum wage barely exists, creating more unemployment in Italy (youth unemployment about 50%) and keeping that country more and more in the doldrums as its economy tanks.

there is no egalitarianism going on here, and other countries are getting fed up with it.

Absolutely astounding! A Sanshee post with which I concur with every single word! If she stays away from the SNP she can make sense...

Similar to Paul Mason, actually. I watched that Daily Politics episode when it went out and loved the way he took down the traitorous Labour MP, Andy Slaughter. Seriously, it's a must see, watching that witless worm squirm.
http://youtu.be/MgfLMYeyaUY

This is good too. Love the old girl with the home-made Corbyn hat. And she's totally fucking spot on.
http://youtu.be/O5n-UJvxGYo
stray
stray
2057 posts

Jun 30, 2016, 15:16
Corbyn needs to replace Seamus Milne with Paul Mason asap.
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index