Pages: 3 – [ 1 2 3 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Markoid
Markoid
1621 posts

Edited Jun 24, 2016, 19:38
Dear Europe
Jun 24, 2016, 19:20
I am truly sorry for the moronic behaviour of my so-called fellow citizens. Words can't explain...

The Psychedelic Furs - Sister Europe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYBHe3HHouY
glogg
13 posts

Re: Dear Europe
Jun 25, 2016, 04:21
Ah, the "You're a moron" approach to getting people to see things your way.

Works every time.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Jun 25, 2016, 07:36
I don't think he is trying to convince others. It's too late for that. He's apologising for the moronic behaviour. Good for him.
thispoison
thispoison
253 posts

Jun 27, 2016, 04:27
Markoid wrote:
I am truly sorry for the moronic behaviour of my so-called fellow citizens. Words can't explain...

The Psychedelic Furs - Sister Europe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYBHe3HHouY

Pathetic. The Leave voters are "moronic", but you're the one who can't find the words. Here's a few: "We're out of TTIP now". That'll do for a start.
Rhiannon
5291 posts

Jun 27, 2016, 07:00
But now we can "do what we like", isn't it actually more likely that we'll seek a transatlantic trade agreement with the US? And as it's just us and them negotiating (rather than us+many other countries plus them) isn't it more likely we'll get a bad deal?
nigelswift
8112 posts

Jun 27, 2016, 07:06
It's a certainty, and not just with large countries but small one's too. Little England means we're England, and little.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Jun 27, 2016, 07:54
Hesseltine is a class act. Insisting on telly it's vital that Boris et al are the ones to be in charge of the Brexit negotiations as no-one else can be trusted to do it right!

Then, when they come back to Parliament with it it will be voted down and there'll need to be a second referendum!
Rhiannon
5291 posts

Jun 27, 2016, 08:32
Isn't he naughty. It's not often I think 'good old Heseltine'. I'd like to have seen their faces Friday morning when they found out they'd won. Well I'm sure Farage was high as a kite but I bet Johnson and Gove were absolutely bricking themselves.

oh god just had yet another conversation about it all at work. This feeling of aghastness is going to go on and on isn't it.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Jun 27, 2016, 08:49
"I bet Johnson and Gove were absolutely bricking themselves."

Still are. And now Europe has dropped the "hurry" demand and are perfectly content to wait until the new PM is in place. "The best laid plans", eh Boris! Hemlock at No 10....
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Jun 27, 2016, 19:54
The likelihood now is that the govt will sign up to TTIP after the losses we've taken due to economic collapse caused by this farce! Trade agreements will need to be signed and this one ensures profit for private companies and hedge funders, and we know how much the tories like them!
Pages: 3 – [ 1 2 3 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index