Markoid
Markoid
1621 posts

Edited May 07, 2016, 22:08
Re: Calling All Londoners!
May 03, 2016, 12:57
anthonyqkiernan wrote:
Markoid wrote:
Now, I'm not a great fan of Sadiq Khan, but he has to better than...

To paraphrase Jerry Garcia: A vote for the lesser of two evils, is still a vote for evil

I strategically voted the last time round and still feel dirty. As long as we posit our voting as against what we don't want, we'll never get what we do. Only what we deserve

London politics is totally different from anywhere else. Not being snoopy, but have you lived here? I truly believe that the Boris era has gone in London, because he wants to be PM. What Ken Livingstone said was not wrong about Zionism. Zionism is a Jewish dream (Israel) and not anti-semitic at all. Ken was standing up for Palestinians, who are being treated like dirt.

Jeremy Corbyn obviously does not read historical theistics!

And round about the time when most Londoners would have Ken Livingstone as a good neighbour or even Mayor. Most of us have respect for Ken. Corbyn fears him.

So he sacked him!

We need to get the Tories out. So what if it's the lesser of two evils, and right now that is not a comparison. If it takes a coalition, then so be it. The Tories are destroying our countries, Scotland, England, Ireland and Wales, and to quote Elvis Costello -

"I am fucking sick of what is happening in this country".

No wonder why Scotland is driving for Indy.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index