Brussels ........

23 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Re: Brussels ........
Mar 26, 2016, 00:05
spencer wrote:
With the prominent contribution that the arms trade makes to the economies of the US, UK and others, what chance peace? Do these economies depend on the existence or creation of conflict? Discuss. And today, more reports of pertinent information on the perpetrators of the Brussels attack being known by one country and either being not passed on or acted upon if it was.

As far as 'arms trade' in the middle east region, it's hardly the US/UK and 'others' {please be a bit more specific...europe?}...
A good deal of {the favored} weapons on the ground routinely end up as Russian and Chinese RPG's and AK-47 Kalishnakov rifles. To say nothing of the fact that most Bombs are the IED type{improvised}.
The vast majority of {unguided point and launch} rockets that the Palestinians routinely fire{for decades now} at Isreal's border towns in a totally indiscriminate manner have their origins from China, via very circuitous routes through Egypt.
This is provable fact.
And so the profitability factor is extremely flexible when the diffrence of a prophet is concerned and the tribe is the 'other' one.
I've mentioned this before, Should Saddam have been allowed to have kept Kuwaite?
You are right though...slim chance for peace globally or amongst there own factioned culture. Thats been "discussed" by greater minds than us and for many decades{centuries?} now.
As far inter country Cooperation......I don't know.
I reckon that the only solution is going to loss of privacy via surviellance methods.
Don't be an Asshole and reckoning will pass most by.
Talking nicely dose not work.
Some poor Catholic priest in Yemen is most likely going to find this out tomorrow.

U-Know! Forum Index