Head To Head
Register
U-Know! Forum »
Mental Health Funding - Did I just see a flying pig?

16 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Markoid
Markoid
1621 posts

Edited Mar 03, 2016, 04:42
Re: Mental Health Funding - Did I just see a flying pig?
Mar 02, 2016, 16:53
laresident wrote:
I was just agreeing that mental health is a problem, compounded when weapons are involved. A gun is particularly dangerous in its detached violence. A slight pull of a finger on the trigger is all it takes to achieve the intended result.

I do wish you would elaborate on your use of the c*** word. Over here it's a very bad thing to say, usually in a deragotary aspect to women. On my next visit to Britain, I shall listen out to remind myself of its colloquial use.

I've said my bit about mental health, but you know I've seen so many casualties who are being treated.

A fist or a hand (s), or a penis is usually a more violent weapon than a gun or a knife.

A deranged person is often depressed, confused, drugged and does not have the voracity to be violent. When they do, that's when I come in, and stop it happening again. Being preventative is always the best route though.

My job is to prevent madness taking over the body to stop a person comitting yet another crime. The community team have NOT failed. The community team needs money. Service users need something to do. Unemployment is an illness sometimes. Selling drugs and hanging around IS NOT a career for most.

Ok, the cunt word in Scotland can actually be a term of endearment or abuse, not usually offensive. But it can be. Cunt is used as a noun.

An example - "That cunt over there who is waiting on the bus is by brother" Meaning man or a person.

If you said they were a dick or a prick, then that would be abusive to all.

In comedy, It's used as a noun and a positve adjective also too. " That cunt was so funny".

or

"He was a daft cunt" - meaning sympathy, but loveable.

It can be a universal swear word for somebody that you may not like, but the word is basically referring to a person. A male person.

However, if you call a woman in Scotland "a cunt", they will probably kill you and ask questions later.

I hope this clears up one of the most colourful, yet ambiguous questions ever asked!

East End Londoners use it too. Well, the real cunts do!

U-Know! Forum Index