I'm so confused.....

Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Re: I'm so confused.....
Nov 15, 2015, 18:40
I think the actual capacity for thought eludes them somewhat. Probably think the 'virgin' Mary was blond haired and blue eyed a well!
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Edited Nov 15, 2015, 18:57
Nov 15, 2015, 18:56
When the lives of your own are sacrificed to Allah in a suicide bombing or they are beheaded or your children are taken by force and raped will any of you change your mind about Islam? It can and sadly likely will happen to some of us during our lifetimes if we don't stop this madness from continuing. Ask the parents of the slain in Paris if their children deserved to die or if it was justice for them to be killed so brutally. The question isn't if Islamic terrorists will kill masses again it's where and when will they attack again and what must we do to stop them....these cowards, people who want nothing more than to end our way of life need to be taken to task.
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Edited Nov 15, 2015, 19:11
Nov 15, 2015, 19:04
Sorry, but that's utter nonsense! And yes I'd love to ask the parents and people in Paris, who have been standing side by side with Muslims in solidarity what they think!

Maybe that's something you need to understand, just because you blindly hate something it doesn't make you right!

EDIT: I agree that the people who did this need to be dealt with but reducing ourselves to their level isn't going to love the problem. If we can't use intelligence and common sense then we've got no hope!

As I aid before just because they call themselves Islamic it doesn't mean they're Muslim, and indeed they're not. Really don't care whether you believe me or not, however here's Didier Francois, an ISIS hostage who states they didn't even have the Qur'an! Now, what with you being the expert on Islam you will know that any Muslim must be knowledgable about the scriptures, therefore will have a Qur'an. I don't know one genuine Muslim who doesn't, and if you know any then neither will you!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-captors-didnt-even-have-the-koran-says-french-journalist-held-prisoner-by-group-for-more-than-10022291.html

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/02/03/intl_world/amanpour-didier-francois/
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Nov 15, 2015, 19:31
Captain Starlet wrote:
Sorry, but that's utter nonsense! And yes I'd love to ask the parents and people in Paris, who have been standing side by side with Muslims in solidarity what they think!

Maybe that's something you need to understand, just because you blindly hate something it doesn't make you right!

EDIT: I agree that the people who did this need to be dealt with but reducing ourselves to their level isn't going to love the problem. If we can't use intelligence and common sense then we've got no hope!

As I aid before just because they call themselves Islamic it doesn't mean they're Muslim, and indeed they're not. Really don't care whether you believe me or not, however here's Didier Francois, an ISIS hostage who states they didn't even have the Qur'an! Now, what with you being the expert on Islam you will know that any Muslim must be knowledgable about the scriptures, therefore will have a Qur'an. I don't know one genuine Muslim who doesn't, and if you know any then neither will you!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-captors-didnt-even-have-the-koran-says-french-journalist-held-prisoner-by-group-for-more-than-10022291.html

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/02/03/intl_world/amanpour-didier-francois/

So we need to sit down and talk to them and explain that in the western world it's not acceptable to suicide bomb , behead and rape...ok got it now thanks. You educated me and I'm humbled.
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Edited Nov 15, 2015, 19:34
Nov 15, 2015, 19:33
Maybe we shouldn't have bombed the hit out of their homes, their country, killed their family and friends in the first place!

More death is only going to lead to more radicalisation!

EDIT: interesting you ignore the hostage links which disagree with you!
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Nov 15, 2015, 19:50
Captain Starlet wrote:
Maybe we shouldn't have bombed the hit out of their homes, their country, killed their family and friends in the first place!

More death is only going to lead to more radicalisation!

EDIT: interesting you ignore the hostage links which disagree with you!

Here's the root of it all...We deserve this...We have brought this on ourselves....We as infidels shall pay...interesting that you as a Muslim would side with the radicals...
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Nov 15, 2015, 20:01
and AGAIN you ignore the part of my post that show you wrong.

You do this often, as soon as you're proven wrong you immediately resort to insults and abuse, which is a shame as you'd probably learn something!
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Nov 15, 2015, 20:14
Captain Starlet wrote:

You do this often, as soon as you're proven wrong you immediately resort to insults and abuse, which is a shame as you'd probably learn something!

how is my reply saying its interesting that YOU as a Muslim are defending the terror attacks as we should not have attacked them first? how is that an insult?it is what you said...how is it Abuse to question your allegiance to radical Islam if you make statements against the west inferring that we had it coming for our deeds? don't try to switch this around its YOU who is skirting the issue..Its YOU who said that we should not have done this or that to them. WE do not behead them WE do not walk into their town squares a commit suicide bombings...WE do not say WE are just because our God is commanding us to kill. You are the one who is skirting the issue here jack not me. Beware U.K. coming to a town near you a fat man in a cape who believes WE deserve what Radical Islam does to our children.
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Nov 15, 2015, 20:21
billding68 wrote:
Captain Starlet wrote:

how is my reply saying its interesting that YOU as a Muslim are defending the terror attacks as we should not have attacked them first? how is that an insult?it is what you said...how is it Abuse to question your allegiance to radical Islam if you make statements against the west inferring that we had it coming for our deeds? don't try to switch this around its YOU who is skirting the issue..Its YOU who said that we should not have done this or that to them. WE do not behead them WE do not walk into their town squares a commit suicide bombings...WE do not say WE are just because our God is commanding us to kill. You are the one who is skirting the issue here jack not me. Beware U.K. coming to a town near you a fat man in a cape who believes WE deserve what Radical Islam does to our children.

It's insulting that you can't even hold an adult conversation and respect the opinions of others, respect any point that proves you wrong. Anything you can't answer you wither ignore or resort (once again) to your base level. Instead you just resort to a childish level of stamping your foot and throwing insults and abuse about. Do you take that sort of behaviour from your own children?

Again, as you've chosen to ignore the points, and links I provided earlier which show how ignorant you are of this subject any point you're going to make is completely invalid and worthless.

If you decide you are able to discuss anything at an adult level feel free to let me know. In the mean time I'm really not going to bother wasting any more time on you.
Lump Of Green Slime
56 posts

Edited Nov 15, 2015, 21:01
Nov 15, 2015, 20:44
billding68 wrote:
When the lives of your own are sacrificed to Allah in a suicide bombing or they are beheaded or your children are taken by force and raped will any of you change your mind about Islam?

In a word, 'no'.

Even though I'm agnostic, I do hope there's an afterlife and judgement, though.

That's so that all the salafi-jihadists can spend eternity getting their knackers smashed by sledgehammers against red hot anvils.
Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index