25 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Re: Obama, guns, and 'Kinder surprise chocolate eggs'
Oct 07, 2015, 02:57
haris wrote:
Having been born in the UK and lived my last 40 in Detroit, Michigan, USA, I probably developed a strange set of "gun thoughts".
My view of the gun has gone from fear to hate to reluctant acceptance, simply based on prevalence.
Reality of over 300 million guns in America and the rate at which they are used and abused, makes you think about it a lot. Still, there is much misunderstanding from those in and outside the country, on how and why so many guns are here.

This is a country where being an atheist or a weed smoker is still considered dangerous and owning a gun is considered good by most. In a way it's still "Old West" mentality. Bad guys got 'em-YOU better get 'em too.

Most deaths are still Blacks and poor people and the government doesn't care too much about that (it seems).
When a sufficient amount of rich white blood is spilled, they might consider some action, but don't count on it. Remember, this is a place where dozens of people have to die at a road intersection before there is justification for a traffic light.

I agree 100 % except...Enough white blood will never be spilled in the same proportion as black because in general White on white crime and black on white crime are WAY smaller in scale to Black on
Black crime. That's just a fact that I don't see changing anytime at all.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index