dhajjieboy.... by dhajjieboy

42 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Re: dhajjieboy.... by dhajjieboy
Jul 07, 2015, 01:00
Sin Agog wrote:
You don't have to be a Head Heritagologist to notice that something a tad mentally unhinged has been afoot since these two crossed paths. dhajjie and El Awrence have some rare symbiotic relationship that could sustain them both for millenia. dhajjie thrives on eliciting some reaction out of strangers, probably because he's too nondescript in person to get a rise out of anyone, whilst Lawrence is one of those credulous, overly-earnest types you often see waft in and out of institutions, who would probably have been a perfect angelic figure if the world he was born into wasn't so fucking acerbic. Someone needs to separate the two of 'em somehow because this could go on forever. It seems like it already has.

I will give you the benefit of a doubt.
I can only say in my own defense that if you candidly look at the 'Lawrence by Lawrence' thread, {and quite frankly, i would'nt wish that on my worst enemy}...
it should be obvious where the fixation lies. Lawrence thru the years has fixated and hounded others here before, because they were'nt 'like him'.

If i gave him some rib that he could'nt take...well at least i was polite about it. Again, skim that Lawrence thread. It is full of raging hatred.
That's not what i'm about.
I believe that you have misacessed both of us.
I do not believe that a world ever existed where Lawrence could come across as any sort of angel.
Maybe me neither.

He has been hounding me now to the tune of THOUSANDS of loony ranting replys now. Full of Hate. Hate for me, And simple fucking muscians, racist epitaths, mindless posting by the hundreds.
I have been polite.
I am comfortable in my own skin. I have been employed now since 1977.
In my adult life i have allways kept a steady loved one by my side too.
You could not be more wrong about my ability to be a steady rollin man.
Anywho...
whatzitmatta.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index