Head To Head
Register
U-Know! Forum »
Something to think about next time ISIS worries you...

101 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Lawrence
9547 posts

dhajjieboy.... by dhajjieboy
Jul 06, 2015, 15:40
I respect your right to be an odious form of life.....i do, but leave me out of your hate filled and racist diatribes. You clearly have not left behind your former nazi/satanic ideologies.
Thank you. I respect your right to be an odious form of life.....i do, but leave me out of your hate filled and racist diatribes. You clearly have not left behind your former nazi/satanic ideologies.
Thank you. I respect your right to be an odious form of life.....i do, but leave me out of your hate filled and racist diatribes. You clearly have not left behind your former nazi/satanic ideologies.
Thank you.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index