Aug 12, 2015, 12:19
In other words: Don't tell him, Pike!
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6200 posts

Re: Deadline extended
Aug 12, 2015, 13:06
spencer wrote:
From 12-00 to 15-00 today, for those wishing to register/join and vote. (The website'd said it was 12-00pm.. I thought that was midnight. When's 12-00am then?)

But only if you're The Right Sort. They don't want any of those left wing types voting for a left wing leader of a left wing par... oh hang on..
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Re: Alastair Campbell ...
Aug 12, 2015, 13:29
Locodogz wrote:
Hey Grufty - looks like (in Lawrence's absence - you've got a fan/stalker!!!!

Worst attempt at baiting I've seen for a while....

Worst attempt at a 'drive by' get a boot in that i've ever seen....
But you do seem to materialize only in that capacity.
I'd pose the same questions i asked Jim to you.
But in truth....i'd expect the answer is nothing.
stray
stray
2057 posts

Edited Aug 12, 2015, 14:12
Aug 12, 2015, 14:10
Locodogz wrote:

Damned if he answers him, damned if he doesn't tbh. Either will be a victory in the mind of dhajjieboy our new builder of strawmen. He seems to post only to try and invent, and then highlight, personality flaws in other people that he doesn't know. He must be perfect, and not just a reactionary judgmental cunt at all. Nope, not at all. Oh dear, it seems his approach to conversation is contagious.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Aug 12, 2015, 14:15
stray wrote:
Locodogz wrote:

Damned if he answers him, damned if he doesn't tbh. Either will be a victory in the mind of dhajjieboy our new builder of strawmen. He seems to post only to try and invent, and then highlight, personality flaws in other people that he doesn't know. He must be perfect, and not just a reactionary judgmental cunt at all. Nope, not at all. Oh dear, it seems his approach to conversation is contagious.

we are all responsible for our own actions.
stray
stray
2057 posts

Edited Aug 12, 2015, 14:38
Aug 12, 2015, 14:35
dhajjieboy wrote:

Actually, no, that isn't true. From any rational, philosophical or metaphysical standpoint the actions available to any single individual are limited by a large number of variables. I'm sure, being that you're such an insightful and analytical individual, that you could list many of these. One of the main ones would be not being able to identify all possible actions available in any given circumstance, event or scenario. If an individual cannot identify all possible choices/actions it's quite harsh to apportion responsibility for the results of any choices/actions taken. More than harsh, it's reactionary and pretty much a bigoted and elitist stance really.

Also, due to the complexity of the issues (and the monumentally large number of variables that contribute to the situation Grufty is talking about) it's impossible to truly predict accurately any outcomes of any action taken. Counterproductive but well meaning action is, it seems, the increasing result of political/ideological actions these days after all. Maybe you should think about that.

Yes, I'm fucking with you, this is all just slightly advanced sophistry. But still sophistry, and therefore base.

We are responsible for our motivations, not necessarily our actions, or the results of our actions (see Spinoza and Foucault).
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Aug 12, 2015, 14:48
stray wrote:
dhajjieboy wrote:

Actually, no, that isn't true. From any rational, philosophical or metaphysical standpoint the actions available to any single individual are limited by a large number of variables. I'm sure, being that you're such an insightful and analytical individual, that you could list many of these. One of the main ones would be not being able to identify all possible actions available in any given circumstance, event or scenario. If an individual cannot identify all possible choices/actions it's quite harsh to apportion responsibility for the results of any choices/actions taken. More than harsh, it's reactionary and pretty much a bigoted and elitist stance really.

Also, due to the complexity of the issues (and the monumentally large number of variables that contribute to the situation Grufty is talking about) it's impossible to truly predict accurately any outcomes of any action taken. Counterproductive but well meaning action is, it seems, the increasing result of political/ideological actions these days after all. Maybe you should think about that.

Yes, I'm fucking with you, this is all just slightly advanced sophistry. But still sophistry, and therefore base.

We are responsible for our motivations, not necessarily our actions, or the results of our actions (see Spinoza and Foucault).

Everyone of your posts are edited.
Did you think better of your constant use of the word 'Cunt'?
You seem to dwell on the limitations.
I believe in surmounting the difficulties.
Through actual action.
Enjoy your sophistry.
stray
stray
2057 posts

Aug 12, 2015, 15:16
dhajjieboy wrote:

You seem to dwell on the limitations.
I believe in surmounting the difficulties.
Through actual action.
Enjoy your sophistry.

It could have been worse, I could have pointed out that your original 'we are all responsible for our own actions.' was a bit odd considering what you were replying to.

I edit to correct my grammar, spelling and also to clarify things sometimes. I've no problem with using the word cunt to describe you. Also, I hardly use it constantly, just when it is merited.

I would like to note in closing that the bit left quoted of you above does not by any stretch amount to a successful reply to the issues/problems raised with the blinkered holier than thou stance you always seem to take. Yes, you are a wonderful warrior who is always taking actions to improve the lot of us all while we do nothing but talk, we get it. Bask in your superiority to us, we are naught but wankers in your eyes.

The reality is most of us here have been involved in direct action and protest (and still are) while you were just playing flash games on Newgrounds. But lets not let reality get in the way of your wonderful vision of yourself and your great and singular contributions.

I also realise that the best way to annoy you is to not reply. So I won't bother myself deconstructing or correcting your future rants that serve only to highlight how you are.. 'Doing something, ffs, me, me'. It's been a slow day and I felt like a laugh, so I poked you.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Aug 12, 2015, 15:27
Well....
i am feeling quite 'de-constructed' and 'poked'.
Kinda like being antivirused and defragged.
I'm running much better now.
So glad you dropped by.

signed,
Dhajjiecunt
spencer
spencer
3065 posts

Re: Deadline extended
Aug 12, 2015, 15:27
Tech probs was the reason for the extension. Wonder jaundicedly whether there's been a bit of sabotaging from an outside source. One of my daughters kept trying to register via smartphone then kindle from yesterday right up to the extended deadline. Constant gremlins and nada. Peed off. There seems to be the angle on the Beeb that everyone joining's been doing it to bolster the Corbyn vote. If that's the case its down to the paucity of the rest of them. If my maths is correct calls for two to drop out and transfer votes should still see him home, touch wood.
Pages: 23 – [ Previous | 19 10 11 12 13 14 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index